talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

16 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Bit mad that some reds would be open to the idea of selling Salah isn't it?

Yes, it's the strangest stupidity I have seen online. And then Carra made that view mainstream by needlessly talking about it on MNF.

The whole talk revolves around the idea of us getting Mbappe (not happening) or Werner. But even then, why give away such a consistent goalscorer. Boggles my head.

• Upvote 3

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Yeah I saw that a while back haha

Have you seen Adam Hurrey (Football Cliches) on Twitter about Lampard's laugh-to-serious 'yeah, no' thread xD?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

For all you Liverpudlians, you might want to read the below to keep you happy while your title hopes are in limbo at the moment.  :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.e081584cda6f11f6992b8ebd275728a3.png 

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager's journey from Black Forest to heroic status at Anfield1713205602_download(3).thumb.png.5ec73b593c1ab94e2b03c567366b324a.pngJens Haas still remembers the first

Jens Haas still remembers the first time he suspected his schoolmate Jurgen Klopp had the mind of a football manager.

They were 11 years old, being driven to play football for SV Glatten's youth team, listening to their beloved Stuttgart's latest Bundesliga match on the radio.

Young Jurgen began to analyse Stuttgart's tactics - and suggested a couple of substitutions to alter the course of the game. Moments later, the commentator confirmed that Klopp's suggested switches were being made.

FULL REPORT

Seen some article where Raheem the snake talks about a possible return to us and quite frankly that’s disgusting. He’s at the right club for someone of his moral character, only PSG or Barca could be more fitting. Hope he gets more abuse from our fans to get the notion of ever playing for us ever again out of his head

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Seen some article where Raheem the snake talks about a possible return to us and quite frankly that’s disgusting. He’s at the right club for someone of his moral character, only PSG or Barca could be more fitting. Hope he gets more abuse from our fans to get the notion of ever playing for us ever again out of his head

Why do you hate him so much? xD

I personally don't care either way about him. At the time he left a club that was going nowhere and one where the manager was playing him at wing back at times. The way he went about leaving was wrong but I think that was largely orchestrated by his agent wasn't it? Let's not forget he was still basically a kid at that time. 

Fans also can't really get pissed off with Sterling for leaving the way he did when we pinched him from QPR as a 13/14 year old. It works both ways

Did he really hit Gomez though? I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'm calling bluff for three legitimate reasons.

A - There's no way he could reach a 6ft 2 Gomez without standing on a Yellow pages.

2 - There's no way he could swing a hook using those Velociraptor arms.

C - There's no way it could connect on target because most his other shots this season have been wide, over or straight at the keeper.

Edited by Lucas

23 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I personally don't care either way about him. At the time he left a club that was going nowhere and one where the manager was playing him at wing back at times. The way he went about leaving was wrong but I think that was largely orchestrated by his agent wasn't it? Let's not forget he was still basically a kid at that time. 

Fans also can't really get pissed off with Sterling for leaving the way he did when we pinched him from QPR as a 13/14 year old. It works both ways

And looking back at it that interview he done with the BBC he was essentially forced into it by Rodgers who came out and made comments about £100k p/w wages and that the club wouldn’t pay someone ahead of their worth, insinuating it was just a money issue

On 25/03/2020 at 13:44, Lucas said:

Did he really hit Gomez though? I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'm calling bluff for three legitimate reasons.

A - There's no way he could reach a 6ft 2 Gomez without standing on a Yellow pages.

2 - There's no way he could swing a hook using those Velociraptor arms.

C - There's no way it could connect on target because most his other shots this season have been wide, over or straight at the keeper.

I know you’re joking, but he scratched Gomez’s face. Which is pretty cunty

• Subscriber

Think its an April Fool's joke honestly but putting that aside are we saying that Raheem is better than Mane or Salah at this point in time? I won't disagree with anyone who says hes come miles since he left Liverpool but to suggest that our attack needs him when we have other options who we can go after is a bit silly. Plus, he'd come at the City price that I don't think we want to pay. I can't think of any player they have with the exception of De Bruyne who I'd actually want at Liverpool right now. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Think its an April Fool's joke honestly but putting that aside are we saying that Raheem is better than Mane or Salah at this point in time? I won't disagree with anyone who says hes come miles since he left Liverpool but to suggest that our attack needs him when we have other options who we can go after is a bit silly. Plus, he'd come at the City price that I don't think we want to pay. I can't think of any player they have with the exception of De Bruyne who I'd actually want at Liverpool right now. 

Maybe one of your front-line is going to leave.

I can't see Man City selling him tbh.