talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 6 - 22-23rd September, 2023

football forum

19 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Chelsea's best hope is that there's three teams worse than them.

I appreciate it's a work in progress and we do have a lot of injuries but even so the teams we have played so far it would not have been unrealistic to have done far better than we have, It only gets tougher and if we are dropping points against lower table opposition we are in trouble.. That pre-season bounce seems to have evaporated really quickly, good possession and some good chances but again as last season no goals to show for it..  

• Administrator

Genuinely relieved our record remains in tact xD

When it got to 6 and 7 I thought they'd do it easy. 

Looking forward to the highlights of Arsenal/Spurs. Only had Flashscore for company for that game. Looked very eventful! 

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Has there ever been two teams more relegated in September than Luton and Sheffield United? Fucking hell.

In our first season we came up we had four points after twelve games, so people were saying the same stuff about us in mid/late November.

That's the only hope I can offer Luton.

59 minutes ago, Stan said:

Genuinely relieved our record remains in tact xD

When it got to 6 and 7 I thought they'd do it easy. 

Looking forward to the highlights of Arsenal/Spurs. Only had Flashscore for company for that game. Looked very eventful! 

I was gonna point out that there had been other 9.0s but then I realised you meant away win. I do think there is a chance city could get ten against Luton 

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Has there ever been two teams more relegated in September than Luton and Sheffield United? Fucking hell.

Thing is, if Luton and Sheff United weren't so wank, Chelsea could be in genuine trouble this season, although there will always be worse teams than them when you have sides like the 2 mentioned knocking about.

Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

Thing is, if Luton and Sheff United weren't so wank, Chelsea could be in genuine trouble this season, although there will always be worse teams than them when you have sides like the 2 mentioned knocking about.

Not sure how true it is, but my mate messaged me saying that Chelsea have only won 5 games in 2023.

Leeds (relegated), Leicester (relegated), Bournemouth, Palace and Luton.

For a club that has spent a good billion, that is ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Not sure how true it is, but my mate messaged me saying that Chelsea have only won 5 games in 2023.

Leeds (relegated), Leicester (relegated), Bournemouth, Palace and Luton.

For a club that has spent a good billion, that is ridiculous.

It would make sense as they definitely haven't won many. It also shows how money isn't everything.

• The topic was unpinned