talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 12 - 11-12th November, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

What a game to miss so far xD

Just come back in and see Cucurella dive. And Sterling clean out Foden. 

Not sure what Man City were complaining about for the penalty. Dias did what any defender would do to block it but took Broja out cleanly. No issues. 

7 hours ago, Danny said:

Do you think the board are waiting for an £80m+ bid for one of them to reinvest in the squad?

How do you feel about Hodgson as manager this far in? Seems like hes gone from uncle Roy to headmaster Hodgson

Allegedly the money was there to sign an attacking player and a large portion of any money from a sale would have gone on the new stand that feels like its never getting built.

I think Roy's doing the best he can given the circumstance. Newcastle away was horrendous but other than that we've made games difficult for teams. He's clearly frustrated and I don't blame him as he was let down by the board (again). 

34 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Allegedly the money was there to sign an attacking player and a large portion of any money from a sale would have gone on the new stand that feels like its never getting built.

I think Roy's doing the best he can given the circumstance. Newcastle away was horrendous but other than that we've made games difficult for teams. He's clearly frustrated and I don't blame him as he was let down by the board (again). 

How comes the money wasn’t spent then?

I thought you were in the camp of slow and steady, stay in the league? You seem to be after more?

21 minutes ago, Danny said:

How comes the money wasn’t spent then?

I thought you were in the camp of slow and steady, stay in the league? You seem to be after more?

I think it was a catalogue of errors.

We didn't attack the free agent market, Zaha led the club along until the third week of July, the club don't want to spend more than 20m on players, Mateta did the worst thing he could have done and gave people false hope by scoring a hat trick against Plymouth, we ignored loan's thinking targets would emerge late in the window, we couldn't find a suitable player for under 20m and when Etikite was available on loan it was too late to complete the deal.

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We are so good in the transition. Starts with Bob and the quality we have in midfield to cut through City's press was the highlight of the performance. 

Cole Palmer. What a player. 

its about time you were good at something

• The topic was unpinned