Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Players you have irrational hate for

It's easy to sit at home hatin' on a bastard like John Terry, Patrice Evra, or Luis Suarez. But who are the blokes that you just hate for no tangible reason? They don't desrve it, they are probably top fellas, but they are irrefutable cunts in your mind?

Personally Nani always irritated me.

Image result for nani footballer

• Upvote 1

Ashley Cole. 

The look of the guys face just makes me angry. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Its funny when I think about it... 

Everyone remembers what happened with Cantona when he got stuck into that fan and at the time it was fairly spectacular and even though he was a bit of a poser in some matches even after that incident I have never found any reason to dislike the bloke.. AND he used to play for the Mancs... You could talk to me all night about all his negatives and you would never convince me he was someone I could hate.. love looking at all the fan faces in the crowd.. what a range of different emotions 

Image result for cantona attacks fan

This Cunt on the other hand.... 

Image result for evra kick

Just got to see his miserable twat face to get me going.. On my list of people I would probably chin up if opportunity arose... 

Kyle Walker is another one... 

I've also never liked the look of peter crouch. But when he scores i love him. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Ashley Cole. 

I'm also going to say Ashley Cole...  One of the best left-backs I've seen in English football ever, but everything about him is scummy.

I want to add Samir Nasri to the list too.  Seems to be a horrible horrible character and Karim Benzema doesn't seem to be much better.

There are plenty others...  I'll come back later with them.

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Personally Nani always irritated me.

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Ashley Cole. 

55 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm also going to say Ashley Cole...  One of the best left-backs I've seen in English football ever, but everything about him is scummy.

I want to add Samir Nasri to the list too.  Seems to be a horrible horrible character and Karim Benzema doesn't seem to be much better.

There are plenty others...  I'll come back later with them.

None of these are irrational. Wasn't Benzema involved in underage prostitution? xD

I don't think there are any footballers I hate irrationally. I hate plenty of footballers, but all for good reasons.

19 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Wasn't Benzema involved in underage prostitution?

Along with Ribery, yes.

Benzema also decided (allegedly) to extort who was apparently his best mate back in the day, Valbuena (sextapes case)...  That's still going through the courts.

football forum

Arturo Vidal. Most people outside South America seem to like him. He's a complete twat.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Arturo Vidal. Most people outside South America seem to like him. He's a complete twat.

That's not irrational then 

Just now, Cicero said:

That's not irrational then 

People are being very irrational with their use of this thread :o

Pigsteiger, Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Owen, Nahuel Guzman, Arevalo Rios, Orion, Diego Lugano, Vidal, Gary Medel, Gonzalo Jara, Eduardo Vargas, Juan Carlos Olave, Luciano Acosta, Oscar Ahumada, Alessandro Diamanti, Giovinco, Klose.

26 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Pigsteiger, Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Owen, Nahuel Guzman, Arevalo Rios, Orion, Diego Lugano, Vidal, Gary Medel, Gonzalo Jara, Eduardo Vargas, Juan Carlos Olave, Luciano Acosta, Oscar Ahumada, Alessandro Diamanti, Giovinco, Klose.

Would’ve been quicker to say who you do like! xD

• Haha 1

Raheem Sterling. I hate the way he flaps his arms when he runs.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Raheem Sterling. I hate the way he flaps his arms when he runs.

Velma from Scooby Doo

Image result for velma running gif

(Peter Crouch at the back there too)

• Upvote 1

Daniel Sturridge.

For someone that plays about 15 games a season, misses 4 or 5 chances a game, has a cringe celebration and struggles to make the England squad, he acts like someone whose won 5 ballon d'ors. 

One outstanding season he's had. One. Have a chat with yourself mate...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Tell you what, tell us who you actually like Nick xD

Haha, not many who are active. I used to like many players from the early 2000s, nowadays there's not many iconic players sadly.

12 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Haha, not many who are active. I used to like many players from the early 2000s, nowadays there's not many iconic players sadly.

How do you feel about the current national team crop? It is pretty ridiculous how many of them are playing in Russia.

I dislike players that have hair that looks like it gets cut at least once a week to maintain style and shape. Also I hate Otamendi's fake looking beard.

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

How do you feel about the current national team crop? It is pretty ridiculous how many of them are playing in Russia.

Yeah, only ones with a decent cut are Messi and Pezzella i think. Yep, this year a lot of our players went to Russia, most are ex River, Kranevitter, Mammana, Driussi.

Harry Kane's face and hair offend me. He looks like if Big Bird lost oxygen to the head for a couple of minutes. 

I actually can't even think of any these days which possibly goes to show how disaffected I've become this season.

Most footballers offend me to be honest anyway. Especially almost every player who has recently got into the England squad and have the "look at me I'm a professional footballer" haircut and sleeve tattoos when actually sorry mate you've played half a dozen games in the Premier League and not done anything of note but got an England call up on the back of that because that's how shite we are now.