talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

This is the poorest Arsenal side I've witnessed since the late 70s and early 80s... Only that there was a genuine reason in that period. 

Agree. I can just about remember the Rioch era,- and while that was a very average side it was a side which hadn't such expense lavished on it. This is hands down as bad as I've ever seen Arsenal.

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

I firmly believe this Arsenal team is very good. It just has no cohesion, displine and leadership. Wenger and the board are the biggest reasons for this. Something has to change and it has nothing to do with playing personell.

They might be individually decent. But this is by far the worst Arsenal side in my lifetime.

4 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I firmly believe this Arsenal team is very good. It just has no cohesion, displine and leadership. Wenger and the board are the biggest reasons for this. Something has to change and it has nothing to do with playing personell.

Other coach would get so much out of this Arsenal squad. Need to get rid of Wenger lt is obvious to see what the problem is and also no one wants to stay at the club even for stupid money. 

7 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Imagine the horror in his mind at the moment haha.

He'll be looking at Sanchez and realising that's him in 3 years. 

Thats going overboard... Lacazette is no way in the same league as Sanchez. Difference is Sanchez came from barcelona and lacazette from a french team not many know about and also Sanchez can probably play for any team in the world except maybe 1-2 top teams but not lacazette

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived