• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Asura said:

Thats going overboard... Lacazette is no way in the same league as Sanchez. Difference is Sanchez came from barcelona and lacazette from a french team not many know about and also Sanchez can probably play for any team in the world except maybe 1-2 top teams but not lacazette

i think his point was that he's moved to a club which is going downhill and maybe he'll want to move.

Just now, Stan said:

i think his point was that he's moved to a club which is going downhill and maybe he'll want to move.

yeah I got that, I meant to say he wont be getting many offers from clubs that are going uphill either like sanchez would 

1 minute ago, Asura said:

Thats going overboard... Lacazette is no way in the same league as Sanchez. Difference is Sanchez came from barcelona and lacazette from a french team not many know about and also Sanchez can probably play for any team in the world except maybe 1-2 top teams but not lacazette

The way this decline is going, Lacazette will probs be as far ahead of this team as Alexis was vs Arsenal 3/4 years ago. 

Just now, Inverted said:

The way this decline is going, Lacazette will probs be as far ahead of this team as Alexis was vs Arsenal 3/4 years ago. 

wont deny, thats definitely a possibility, especially if wenger continues after this season

• Subscriber

Arsenal can fuck off. Over 2.5 and BTTS should have been nailed on with Karius and Moreno on the pitch but nope.

Chris Wood equalises for Burnley. Football pundits across the country jizz everywhere at the opportunity to fill more column inches with the Wembley curse narrative.

• Subscriber

I know we were bollocks as well today but if we're taking ourselves seriously we need to be finishing above this absolute travesty of an Arsenal side, Spurs too if their home form is really dodgy throughout the season.

• Subscriber

Really am so annoyed we lost at Arsenal. It's the worst Arsenal side I've ever seen.

Liverpool were excellent today, although strangely for them it's games like these that aren't their undoing. I knew they'd win comfortably.

Spurs... how on earth have they blown that xD

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I must admit that it's hilarious what's happening at Arsenal. I'm not having a pop at the lads on here because they're all sound but Arsenal have some of the biggest mongaloid fans in the country so it's funny to see them doing so badly. It's mildly entertaining to see ''big'' teams fall over themselves, it was hilarious when it happened with Newcastle United a few years ago and is the same now with the Gunners.

On a serious note though, how can Gazidis sit there and say that the board looked all over the world and didn't find anyone that was as good as Wenger? The whole club is rotten to the core and there's serious problems. Players out of contract, players being dropped out of nowhere and now surely a return to the poisonous feeling around the Emirates. 

The Bournemouth game is massive for them now. 

Apparently most of the board including Gazidis wanted Wenger gone but Kroenke wanted him to stay. I'd assume Gazidis only said that to gutlessly keep his £2m job.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

How the fuck did those Arsenal fans at the end applaud that. I'd be giving the V's if that was us.

I think they must have been plants paid to sit in among the crowd and cheer to balance out the negative vibes going around... 

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Need to forget about the Premier League and concentrate on winning the Europa League. Playing in the Champions League and the Championship next season would be extremely interesting.

xD 3 games in and you are ditching the league already.... ha ha ha 

Image result for laughing gifs

I was concerned about our back four but they all performed brilliantly today. Karius annoyed me pissing about a bit, but other than that he had nothing to do.

Our midfield of Can, Hendo and Gini were all excellent and the front three were just on another level. 

We have to start beating the smaller teams in the league like this too. Most of our close results are against the likes of Burnley and Palace (no offence).

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived