The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Mirror reckon we are after Mangala on loan. No idea why.

Having failed to get Sturridge we have now had a loan bid rejected for Michael Krmenčík of Viktoria Plzen

xD 

Meanwhile Mike Ashley has been spotted trying to sell Mitrovic 

Oliver1-05-Boy-For-Sale-Photo-Diane-Inne

A loanee from Viktoria Plzen xD That bloke should be physically forced out the club. No excuse what so ever for it.

Apparently Arsenal have made enquiries about Atlético Madrid’s Yannick Carrasco who has a buy out clause of €100m and he s contract runs out in 2020.

I don’t know how true this is and it’s probably just a rumour as I can’t see Arsenal paying that amount.  Carrasco is very talented but also very inconsistent.

But there is an interesting quirky (or maybe more than just quirky) detail to the way the rumour has been formulated and I invite you all to click on the link I’ve provided where you should go all the way down the article to where Arsene Wenger is in bold and how they refer to him. Curious hey? (It’s in Spanish but the two words directly after his name are self evident in English)

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/atletico-madrid/20180129/44394292556/arsenal-atento-situacion-carrasco-atletico-madrid.html

@Chaaay AFC

@VanPaddy

football forum
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Rumour has it Spurs are willing to sell Llorente to Chelsea but only for a sizeable profit xDxD Conte must be seething inside.

Llorente's wank now. Don't know why Spurs even signed him.

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is going to be a ridiculous deadline day isn't it.

For Rab that is. The amount of times he has to take a post here and merge it into it's own thread xD

Maybe Teso can rim out his hairy Scottish asshole later. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

For Rab that is. The amount of times he has to take a post here and merge it into it's own thread xD

Maybe Teso can rim out his hairy Scottish asshole later. 

You leave Teso out of this. He’s busy.

9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Apparently Arsenal have made enquiries about Atlético Madrid’s Yannick Carrasco who has a buy out clause of €100m and he s contract runs out in 2020.

I don’t know how true this is and it’s probably just a rumour as I can’t see Arsenal paying that amount.  Carrasco is very talented but also very inconsistent.

But there is an interesting quirky (or maybe more than just quirky) detail to the way the rumour has been formulated and I invite you all to click on the link I’ve provided where you should go all the way down the article to where Arsene Wenger is in bold and how they refer to him. Curious hey? (It’s in Spanish but the two words directly after his name are self evident in English)

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/atletico-madrid/20180129/44394292556/arsenal-atento-situacion-carrasco-atletico-madrid.html

@Chaaay AFC

@VanPaddy

Is he any good as a manager?

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived