talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal and Tottenham target Malcom has confirmed he has an agreement with Bordeaux to leave in the summer.

French side Bordeaux refused to sell Malcom in the January transfer window, with Gus Poyet announcing he would not have taken the manager's job at the club without assurances the forward would remain until at least the end of the season.

Sky Sports News understands Arsenal and Tottenham targeted the highly-coveted 20-year-old last month, while Manchester United and Bayern Munich have also reportedly been interested.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Malcom has out grown Bordeaux to be fair, it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to the Premier League but I don't see where he fits in at Spurs or Arsenal.

I think he’s going to City to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Another attacking player is the last thing we need.

Giing  off goals scored, i would disagree. Get rid of Bolasie, and upgrade. You just spend a shit ton on your squad and it's wank. 

I'm not even saying it to take the piss. You've got some very good individuals, but you seriously need a good clear out. Your head scout needs fired. Nearly 50m on Sigurdson...nahhh. letting Lookman go on loan, playing Ashley Williams play every week and relying on Niasse for goals are all shocking decisions.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Another mass exodus then? Probably not going to happen although I'm sure it should. 

Gotta love @LFCMadLad lurking in the shadows tugging over Everton again. Loves us he does, can't get enough.

Well here I am, minding my own business, when @Cannabis randomly brings me into the equation. 

Ya know, it’s posts like these that bring this forum down lad 🤬

Oh and Everton are fucking shite I might as well add whilst I’m here :D

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Rumour has it Steve Walsh (Head of Recruitment) is very close to being sacked as we're tapping up PSV's DoF.

I totally agree too and that's why I've lost a lot of passion this season. Turning up to Goodison Park every single week to see Ashley Williams & Cuco Martina in the team with the likes of Lookman out on loan boils my piss. We're an absolute shambles all over the place. 

Always have been. You lot should be called Everton Shambles All Over The Place FC 

Laugh a minute, the people’s champion 

xD

1 hour ago, FOYM said:

I'm not even saying it to take the piss. You've got some very good individuals, but you seriously need a good clear out. Your head scout needs fired. Nearly 50m on Sigurdson...nahhh. letting Lookman go on loan, playing Ashley Williams play every week and relying on Niasse for goals are all shocking decisions.

Sigurdsson has been good. 

• Subscriber

Sigurdsson has indeed been good. Niasse isn't a good footballer as much as I enjoy the comedic value of him heading home crosses from Martina assists, but jokes aside he's actually got a very good goal return as evidenced by the fact that only Aguero, Kane and Salah have scored more goals than him with less minutes per goal. Obviously going forward he's not the answer to who starts up front every week but Walcott and Tosun have now been added to the equation and it's too soon to add them to the shit list.

Martina like Niasse has actually done okay recently just by sticking to the basics. Offers nothing going forward but not the liability he was at the start of the season. New left back is obviously needed though.

The biggest shambles is central defence where we've spent big on Keane who's been poor more often than not. Williams, Jagielka, Funes Mori all not good enough or too old. Holgate had some good games at centre back but now he's playing under 23s again for some reason. Mangala appears to be injured for the rest of his loan.

Aside from centre back seeing Schneiderlin jogging around doing fuck all in midfield gives me the most AIDs of all.

Real Madrid are reportedly ready to pay as much as £177million for the signing of Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne in this summer’s transfer window.

The Belgium international has been the stand-out performer at City this season and is arguably the finest midfield player in Europe right now after a sensational season for his club.

Although he doesn’t seem keen on leaving the Etihad Stadium due to enjoying working under Pep Guardiola, Don Balon claim Real could line up a bid for him ahead of next season.

This may hinge on how Real do in the Champions League this term, but the report suggests club president Florentino Perez is prepared to pay as much as £177m for De Bruyne.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/02/18/man-city-transfer-news-kevin-de-bruyne-to-real-madrid/

xD good luck

32 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Real Madrid are reportedly ready to pay as much as £177million for the signing of Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne in this summer’s transfer window.

The Belgium international has been the stand-out performer at City this season and is arguably the finest midfield player in Europe right now after a sensational season for his club.

Although he doesn’t seem keen on leaving the Etihad Stadium due to enjoying working under Pep Guardiola, Don Balon claim Real could line up a bid for him ahead of next season.

This may hinge on how Real do in the Champions League this term, but the report suggests club president Florentino Perez is prepared to pay as much as £177m for De Bruyne.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/02/18/man-city-transfer-news-kevin-de-bruyne-to-real-madrid/

xD good luck

DeBruyne is not a big enough name for Real Madrid.

31 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

DeBruyne is not a big enough name for Real Madrid.

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Real Madrid don't sign gingers. 

I'm calling bullshit.

None of our top players would take a step down to Real Madrid    ...they are not all about money like Sanchez :coffee:

• Subscriber
On 2/17/2018 at 19:13, Cannabis said:

Malcom has out grown Bordeaux to be fair, it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to the Premier League but I don't see where he fits in at Spurs or Arsenal.

In the middle.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

That was the word but now apparently Real are sniffing round. 

Not good enough for us though xD

Do you think Can is consistently playing to a high standard? 

Do you think he will start games for Real Madrid? 

51 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Do you really believe Real Madrid are interested?

I know for a fact Juventus are interested and I know for a fact they have people more clued up on players ability than anyone on here. 

I think that some people believing that he’s not even worthy of being in our squad is astounding to be honest. 

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived