talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

10 hours ago, Spike said:

He is a no one. Australians don't deserve to be rated until they achieve something.

He won't ever play for City if he does sign. He'll take the same route as Aaron Mooy. He'll go to the championship, do well for his team on loan and then sign for them. Totally fine in my eyes.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

DEAL OF THE DAY.

@roversgirl @JOSHBRFC 

I've heard of him but he has never been anywhere near the first team. Reports suggest he is a talent but when he has never played for the first team you can't really comment! Sounds like we got decent money for a player who hasn't made the senior team and I am sure there is a sell on clause involved! 

football forum
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Arsenal forward Chuba Akpom has joined Belgian club Sint-Truidense VV on loan until the end of the season. Wtf?!?

That's proper out there xD.

6 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Alex Song shock return to Arsenal 

:o

This could mean Henry makes a second return?

They should call Bergkamp up too while their at it because even at his age he’d run rings around the lot we have there.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Alex Song shock return to Arsenal 

pretty sure I saw earlier he's only training with the club and not acutally looking to sign for them. 

Mauricio Pellegrino says Southampton failed to substantially strengthen their squad because they were priced out of deals in the January transfer window.

Southampton sold defender Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool for £75m at the start of the window but only spent £19.2m of that on their own signings - with striker Guido Carrillo arriving from Monaco on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Southampton were working on a deal for Spartak Moscow winger Quincy Promes but the Russian club's struggle to replace the Dutchman meant the transfer was abandoned on Deadline Day, according to Sky sources.

I see where he's coming from. When you've got clubs selling players with no experience of playing for a top club and have spent the majority of the last year injured at seventy five million it makes it impossible for the rest of us.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Any Bundesliga fans know anything about Leon Bailey? We seem favorites to sign him. 

He’s class, will go for big big money - but having an incredible season 

Agree on Storts. He's a class act. I follow a few Carribean football followers on twitter and they've been raving about him for a while. Caught him at Leverkusen a few times and he's hyped for a good reason.

Great player.

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived