talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

26 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Be interesting to see what happens with Sturridge. Can't really be letting him go without a replacement. Be a bit iffy leaving our back up front men as Ings & Solanke (I know we don't ply with a traditional st, but if Firmino gets innjured, we would be knackered) 

Not totally knackered as Salah and Mane can both play centrally, but I get your point. We can’t really afford to lose two of our attacking unit without bringing someone in at this stage of the season. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Runaway Premier League leaders Manchester City have this evening confirmed that star midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has put pen to paper on a new deal with the club.

De Bruyne has indeed committed his long-term future to the Citizens, after putting pen to paper on a new deal until 2023

:drunk::congrats::banana::)

Andre Carrillo linked to Everton. Marco Silva absolutely loves him.

Honestly though, as much as I want him to succeed, he's Watford's level and that is his peak. Maybe if he began putting more effort on a consistent basis I would be fine with it, but I'm not going to endorse a move to a club I know he won't succeed at.

@Cannabis @RandoEFC

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Blue said:

Andre Carrillo linked to Everton. Marco Silva absolutely loves him.

Honestly though, as much as I want him to succeed, he's Watford's level and that is his peak. Maybe if he began putting more effort on a consistent basis I would be fine with it, but I'm not going to endorse a move to a club I know he won't succeed at.

@Cannabis @RandoEFC

He was proper shite on Saturday. 

• Subscriber
On 1/23/2018 at 20:22, Kitchen Sales said:

Brighton have bid for Mitrovic.

Some speculation we have bid £20m for Slimani xD 

I'll fucking drive him there if that's true. Despite what we paid for him I'm amazed we'd get that much for a 29 year old who clearly isn't in the manager's plans.

I think in the right side Slimani will score a few but he was never, ever a thirty million player.

37 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'll fucking drive him there if that's true. Despite what we paid for him I'm amazed we'd get that much for a 29 year old who clearly isn't in the manager's plans.

I think in the right side Slimani will score a few but he was never, ever a thirty million player.

It seems to have died down and today we have been linked with 2 new names. 

Pretty sure we are ringing around looking to see who we can get cheap.

If Brighton have bid 15 for mitrovic then you just HAVE to accept it. 

Could get a good 5-6 players with the prices you lot offer. 😁

Also, were linked with Strootman. Don't actually know much about him, but I with it were a certain Belgian at Napoli who we were after instead. 

There are rumours coming out from the Madrid based press that Real Madrid are going to go all out for the third time in search to sign Manchester United’s goalkeeper David de Gea.  The dead on cert signing of Athletic Bilbao’s talented young keeper Kepa was in the end stopped by the president (Florentino Pérez) himself because he doesn’t want to continue with this policy of signing talented young players seeing how the season is going this year.  He wants to return to the ”Galactico” philosophy and that De Gea is the number one priority.  They know that Man Utd don’t want to sell the keeper and that the English club see De Gea as the best goalkeeper in the world and for this reason it is known that United will put a price dignified of that status and that anything under €100m won’t even be listened to.  It is thought that if that doesn’t work out that Madrid will go for Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois.

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived