talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group G Matchday 2 - 23/24 June - Belgium 5-2 Tunisia, England 6-1 Panama

football forum

Murillo is the only Panama player in this world cup who has looked decent. He's apparently 22 as well. Would be interesting to see how far he can go.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

Imagine being on the bench for Panama and being told you're not good enough for the starting eleven xD

Luis Tejada is on the bench and he should be starting to be fair.

13 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'd take Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Mexico from SA. The rest just aren't good enough as results have proved.

Please spell Colombia right. 

Also, Kane's third was offside but I want 10!

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Murillo is the only Panama player in this world cup who has looked decent. He's apparently 22 as well. Would be interesting to see how far he can go.

Group stage exit probably. 

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you want the best of the best qualifying, have 18 from Europe and 7 or 8 from South America.

Again though I don't think thats the ultimate point of the World Cup, even if FIFA say something different.

Well let´s see Colombia being defeated byfanfare" Japan,Brazil unable to win versus Switzerland Argentina smashed by Croatia, Peru having scored no goals at all and winning nill points after 2 matches against European teams.

What the hell gives the original impression South America would be underrepresented? There too many South American teams at this WC based on their performance.

Yes Panama!

This is why I love the world cup. Even if they are down 6-0, the fans celebrate and feel united. Panama deserve to be in the world cup even if they are fucking wank.

Now we just need Tejada to score!

Just now, Cannabis said:

Imagine celebrating like that though xD such a tinpot nation. 

Like they scored against England at a world cup?....in fact, that they scored at all? Bit of a ridiculous thing to say.

Fucking awful defending, as bad as any of the defending from Panama today. 

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well let´s see Colombia being defeated byfanfare" Japan,Brazil unable to win versus Switzerland Argentina smashed by Croatia, Peru having scored no goals at all and winning nill points after 2 matches against European teams.

What the hell gives the original impression South America would be underrepresented? There too many South American teams at this WC based on their performance.

7 South American quarter finalists in the last 2 tournaments. 9/10 South Americans went through their group in the last 2 world cups.

We are having a bad tournament, but if you want the best teams who else would you have? More from Africa, Asia and North America? Have fun with your Jamaica's, Uzbekistan's and Burkina Faso's. Shocking comment. We are still easily one of the strongest continents and we are by far the most balanced.

Venezuela may not make it through their group, nor Paraguay but they would put more of a fight than some of the teams that qualified.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Pretty embarrassing how many people in this thread think Panama are South American to be honest.

When I lived in Canada, so many people thought the same. Its fucking terrible xD

Sterling still wank and still on the pitch. It’s the only bad thing Southgate is doing in my opinion. Persisting with a player who’s off form. He’s obviously praying for him to score but if it’s not happening against Panama, it’s not happening against anyone. Rashford will be his sacrificial lamb against Belgium when Sterling is dropped to protect him. Then Southgate will say “told you so”.

• The title was changed to Group G Matchday 2 - 23/24 June - Belgium 5-2 Tunisia, England 6-1 Panama
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived