Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

What do you drive?

I passed my test Dec 2015 so still got my first car which is a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI.

While it's pretty good first car, being a petrol head I can't wait for my next car.

Currently eyeing up either a Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TSI, an Audi S3 or a BMW 320D Estate.

football forum

Passed my test in March 2015 and am still driving my first car which is a 2012 Vauxhall Corsa SXI.

I could upgrade if I wanted to but it's a really nice drive and I've got an affection to it with it being my first set of wheels.

2015 Acura TL LE. 

Beautiful beast. 

2006 Chrysler 300C, had her since 08 and ive spent way too much on mods. Its coming to the point in time where ill be trading it in for something fuel efficient and less masculine.... :censored:

1 hour ago, Rab said:

I passed my test Dec 2015 so still got my first car which is a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI.

While it's pretty good first car, being a petrol head I can't wait for my next car.

Currently eyeing up either a Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TSI, an Audi S3 or a BMW 320D Estate.

I've got a Ford Fiesta Zetec, 1.25l.

Funnily enough, I might swap with my brother's 2013 Seat Leon 1.2l. 

I don't do that many long journeys so don't need to spend too much on a new car. 

A rusty old bicycle with a broken handbrake.

Back home I used to drive an old Corsa, but I sold it for what little it was worth when I moved abroad.

1 hour ago, Rab said:

Good luck with the insurance quotes xD

I've already looked into insurance on the Audi S3, £1200 for the year which is only £400 more than I'm currently paying.

Who the fuck is insuring you for that? Big risk for a driver with less than 2 years experience in a car that powerful.

That was with Hastings Direct.

Age and location are also massive factors in cutting down on the price. It'll be even lower when I've got my two years no claims at the end of this year.

You need to also take into consideration the safety features where the car will break automatically if it thinks it's going to crash, things like that also bring down insurance prices.

22 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I drive a Vauxhall Corsa Sri 1.2. You know. The ones that were in the paper recently for catching fire.

Basically a Corsa similar to this, though looking to get another car within the next year once I go up a band in my position.

40 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

Nice wheels mate. 

I bought it as a gift for you, now you spoiled the surprise, well fucking done as always fatso.

• Upvote 1

What was everyones first car? I'd be interested to know. ^_^

1 minute ago, Cure said:

First personally owned car was the one I mentioned above.

The first car I was legally allowed to drive was a silver Honda Civic Sport, 1.4l, 54 plate.

So fucking fast but we were in need of a new car after a couple of years of 3 different people driving it. I was one of the first to pass out of all my mates and they all loved that car as well xD 

50 minutes ago, Cure said:

My current one. It's shite.

2 hours ago, Cure said:

220px-1997_Fiat_Panda.JPG

Imagine it in blue and it was practically that. 

Managed to get 80mph out of it on the M4, which for an M reg car I got for Christmas 2003, was a 1 litre with a speed dial that could only go up to 100mph, was not too shabby.

Its one windscreen wiper came off and fell onto the bonnet while it was pissing down. My dad helped bolt it back on afterwards. It only wiped the passengers side.

The horn went on it.

The car was so basic, I had to get new speakers because the bog standard CD player put into the car were incompatible with the current speakers.

Yet mechanically, I only had one issue with the car in the 18 months I had it and a bit of WD-40 sorted that out.

My brother had the car afterwards. It was stolen within 6 months.

In summary, a typical first car that you can't help but love.

3 hours ago, Cure said:

81 Buick Riviera B|

same colour as this but with more rust!

RF07_r405_1.jpg

the beatiful "wood" panel interiors

007.jpg

My first one and still got it now. It's had a few problems but it's done me well really considering I demand a lot of it, what with driving quickly and being a fat cunt.

Might look into getting something a bit better this year.

Car.PNG

2004_hyundai_tiburon_gt_v6-pic-39755-640

Drove off with this bad boy today.

Anyone want a clean, amazing Toyota Celica? Please move to Japan and buy it for like super cheap.

3 hours ago, Anton said:

2004_hyundai_tiburon_gt_v6-pic-39755-640

Drove off with this bad boy today.

Anyone want a clean, amazing Toyota Celica? Please move to Japan and buy it for like super cheap.

sounds like you stole it xD 

I'm in Australia now. Trying to find the Japanese honeys :(

and Stan... maybe. Well that's not the photo of my car but same model.

Alfa Romeo GT, 1.9, with a very fun turbo, decked out in fag packet blue. It's beautiful.

Seeing as my two previous cars were an S reg Citroen Saxo (1 year) and an X reg Toyota Corolla (4 years, its last journey was a 2000 mile return trip to Lille and Lyon following Ukraine in the Euros), I wanted something much more shouty.

Contrary to the popular belief that Alfas are always broken, I've had this Alfa for a year and had only 1 minor problem (a clogged filter). I love it.

Stock image, identical to mine:

alfaromeo-gt-diesel-2008.248951.jpg

Were any of you boy racers when younger? As in modified cars, l9ud systems and car cruises.

This is my first car, and the current i own Renault Clio 3 from 2007 production. The photos are the one's that the seller posted. I have been the owner since April 2008.

1247fr8.png

j6toiq.png