• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco

football forum

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue said:

Embarassing innit. It was just a prediction for christs sake.

If you can't handle being mocked for making a prediction and it goes wrong, you probably shouldn't be making that prediction though. Football fans mocking predictions that went totally wrong is an age old tradition.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Spain is overrated. Uruguay will beat them.

Spain will HATE playing this Uruguay side. It'll be the equivalent of Barcelona taking on Atletico Madrid in the Champs league at club level. I'd say a side like that is one they'd most want to avoid considering that even Spain at their best wouldn't enjoy playing against Uruguay.

They had to win this group really as Russia is the type of side who would play into their hands in my opinion.

Just now, Cicero said:

I can't stand this bloke. No word of a lie when he speaks, I turn on mute 

I should really unfollow him, but I'm always intrigued as to what new window licking comment he makes next. Broad entertainment.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Embarassing innit. It was just a prediction for christs sake.

God damn son, we have a fucking thread for this called, 'This did not Age Well'. 

It was joke you fool

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

If you can't handle being mocked for making a prediction and it goes wrong, you probably shouldn't be making that prediction though. Football fans mocking predictions that went totally wrong is an age old tradition.

I know, but it gets tiresome when they always do it to me.

If you had made it, no one would bat an eye and you know it.

This is a football forum and I'm on here to share my opinions, not hide them.

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Spain will HATE playing this Uruguay side. It'll be the equivalent of Barcelona taking on Atletico Madrid in the Champs league. I'd say a side like that is one they'd most want to avoid considering that even Spain at their best wouldn't enjoy playing against Uruguay.

They had to win this group really as Russia is the type of side who would play into their hands in my opinion.

Uruguay also have a history in spoiling the party to good performance teams. They have a really good cup mentality.

Iranians on football forums.

Obviously Iran doesn’t have enough money to bribe FIFA officials enough for a VAR. Fuck FIFA

This is soooo rigged. 2 penalties not called for us

FUCK FIFA!!!
Second time clear penalty.

Obviously Iran doesn’t have enough money to bribe FIFA officials enough for a VAR. Fuck FIFA

fvck Ronaldo

1 minute ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Using our arm(s) in order to push an opponent behind you in a sprint duel and accidently hitting him -> yellow

Intentionally elbow somebody in the face in a sprint duell (the David Luiz signature move) -> red

I agree with this. I don't know the exact laws of the game, so I'm speculating entirely here. But my thought here was the referee was looking to see whether there was contact, there very clearly was, it seemed to me he was looking at the video to see if Ronaldo did it intentionally.

I think the video shows it was very clearly not intentional, he was just trying to go around him in the sprint duel.

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 3 - 25 June - Iran 1-1 Portugal, Spain 2-2 Morocco
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived