Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

November 2018 - Member of the Month

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

>Insert comment about Teso not winning it here<

>Insert reply on agreement and that Marc continues to get overlooked<

• Haha 4

Why was my post deleted xD

Congratulations @Faithcore you are great and one of my favourites.

The other two are pretty meh to me right now but well done on impressing the staff. 

Unlucky to @José who I assume was in 4th place - next time buddy it's yours for sure. 

• Upvote 2

Congratulations @Faithcore mate. Fully deserved and could’ve come earlier too. 

@CaaC - John is a rising star here at the forum too and has been a great contributor to the forum in terms of consistency and quantity. Well done!

@Mel81x is an ever present and deserves this and more too... Always enjoy reading you mate.

Well done to all. 

• Upvote 3

Oh I was going to do some really good posts for the rest of November. It’s like when they announce the Man of the Match with like 5 minutes to go, anything can happen! 

Congrats Faithcore your persistence has paid off. 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Faithcore.

Well done John who has posted in large quantity all month, can’t remember Mel. Is he/she one of the Liverpool bunch? They all blur into one for me, but well Done you must have made some good posts if the staff picked you. I trust their judgement.

it is not surprise that don @José was overlooked again, as always head up and I appreciate your posts brother. Half of my posts have been deleted this month my the very strict staff.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

:') They grow up so fast. 

You've come a long way since you took that break from here in protest as well xD 

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

You've come a long way since you took that break from here in protest as well xD 

In retrospect, this pause was a blessing in disguise.

Even with us creative people the ideas do not always come by themselves and it is sometimes hard work to provide the forum with high-quality contributions.

Btw. Regarding your question about my book. This should give you an idea.

73_5.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Congratulations Faithcore.

Well done John who has posted in large quantity all month, can’t remember Mel. Is he/she one of the Liverpool bunch? They all blur into one for me, but well Done you must have made some good posts if the staff picked you. I trust their judgement.

it is not surprise that don @José was overlooked again, as always head up and I appreciate your posts brother. Half of my posts have been deleted this month my the very strict staff.

If anyone deserved to win it, it was you mate. Thanks though, I prefer positive feedback like this over a crown. :$

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, José said:

If anyone deserved to win it, it was you mate. Thanks though, I prefer positive feedback like this over a crown:$

Noted. Hopefully @Marc can stop saying you should win it each month now that it's determined you prefer positive feedback :) 

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Stan said:

Noted. Hopefully @Marc can stop saying you should win it each month now that it's determined you prefer positive feedback :) 

I think it would be great if you could give feedback for all members every month. Just a short essay. 10-12 sentences for each.

Just now, Faithcore said:

I think it would be great if you could give feedback for all members every month. Just a short essay. 10-12 sentences for each.

I'll delegate to @SirBalon. He's good at doing short essays. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Ffs every month xD

Respect my opinion, just as I respect the hard working, strict staff on TFF even with the inconsistent moderating. 

#respect

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Marc said:

Ffs every month xD

Respect my opinion, just as I respect the hard working, strict staff on TFF even with the inconsistent moderating. 

#respect

You should work for the FA. 

• Thanks 1

Congrats Faithcore. Don't run into you a whole lot but the bits I have seen I have enjoyed your posts. Well done.

• Upvote 1