talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Move to Chelsea

1 hour ago, Machado said:

Nice back and forth we got here gents.

Is Higuain really a fat piece of shit or will DDW have egg on his face? Stay tuned and find out soon.

It's entirely possible that he's a fat piece of shit AND I'll have egg on my face. One of my favourite strikers of all time was Tevez and he managed to bag some goals after taking a holiday to eat pies and play golf.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Nice back and forth we got here gents.

Is Higuain really a fat piece of shit or will DDW have egg on his face? Stay tuned and find out soon.

If Higuain's a piece of shit then so is Cristiano. :coffee:

22 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's entirely possible that he's a fat piece of shit AND I'll have egg on my face. One of my favourite strikers of all time was Tevez and he managed to bag some goals after taking a holiday to eat pies and play golf.

And not just regular eggs mate, i'll make sure they're rotten and i'll hurl them myself to leave some nice lumps in that crazy head.

18 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And if he does mediocre or worse I'll never let you forget your place you dirty Argie bastard! This will be Argentinas 3rd biggest ever loss after the 2014 world cup and the Falklands 

Don't forget when Uruguay claimed independance. 

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And if he does mediocre or worse I'll never let you forget your place you dirty Argie bastard! This will be Argentinas 3rd biggest ever loss after the 2014 world cup and the Falklands 

Hey, i never committed myself to any sort of bet regarding him destroying the league apart or anything you crazy, overweight Aussie bastard! I just proved your last statement wrong. What i did say the other day was that i'd be the first to admit he was not the same anymore if he had two shit seasons one after the other.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Don't forget when Uruguay claimed independance. 

We let them and then freed them from Brazil, if we were greedy we would have like half of the part of Latin America we don't own. ;)

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Agreed as all eyes would be on him to score, if he failed to impress in such a tough game it wouldn't do good for his confidence. Then again he is no soft ass Morata. 

Any pics?

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Clearly breathing in to hide his belly. Cant remember the last time a club signed a player with such obvious weight issues?

Do you think he really does that all the time? xD He's never really been fat, only really ever had a belly in one or two pics and simpletons started with that stupid shit. You can have a bit of a belly and still be slim, which was his case.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Do you think he really does that all the time? xD He's never really been fat, only really ever had a belly in one or two pics and simpletons started with that stupid shit. You can have a bit of a belly and still be slim, which was his case.

No.

35 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

His arrival will give the side a lift if nothing else in the short term.. He will need a few games to adjust mind and we can see where it goes from there, I am sure if given the service he will do ok for us

Archived