talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think after that night at Anfield, Messi has dreams of Alisson breaking into his house, taking all of his Balon d’Ors, stealing his wife, and being a better father to his children :ph34r:

I like that! If you're gonna go down that route, then you have to come out with a statement like yours. Hahaha

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think after that night at Anfield, Messi has dreams of Alisson breaking into his house, taking all of his Balon d’Ors, stealing his wife, and being a better father to his children :ph34r:

Messi did get lucky. My wife says they were childhood sweethearts. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Messi did get lucky. My wife says they were childhood sweethearts. 

Indeed, they've been together since they were both 13 years old. A very similar story to that of Luis Suárez although Suárez had to endure a much crazier adventure to be with his futurre wife which is a story in itself.

Projected lineups.

Chile has an advantage in the midfield, and is helped partly because Yotun and Tapia have both had an awful tournament.

However, if Carrillo is on form, I don't see any way Beausejour can handle him. That is a big if though.

Advincula will also have to step up to stop Sanchez, who hasn't looked in his prime but still complicated their opponents in previous games.

Messi saying that Conmebol is controlled by Brazil is absurd. Dude has no idea what happens in south american football. This is such a lie.

Brazilian clubs are year after year harmed by dodgy refereeing at Libertadores, especially in matches played in Argentina. He has no idea what he´s talking about. 

I get that Argentina has a legitimate claim, they had two clear penalties ignored but to say brazilians control Conmebol is simply ridiculous and untrue.

Just now, El Profesor said:

Messi saying that Conmebol is controlled by Brazil is absurd. Dude has no idea what happens in south american football. This is such a lie.

Brazilian clubs are year after year harmed by dodgy refereeing at Libertadores, especially in matches played in Argentina. He has no idea what he´s talking about. 

I get that Argentina has a legitimate claim, they had two clear penalties ignored but to say brazilians control Conmebol is simply ridiculous and untrue.

If Conmebol was controlled by Brazil, this twat would have been sent off:

I hope Brazil take the whole thing home, although if Peru do somehow get through Chile and beat Brazil... I'll be happy for @Grizzly21. But obviously I want Bobby and Alisson coming back to us from this tournament happy and full of confidence.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If Conmebol was controlled by Brazil, this twat would have been sent off:

I hope Brazil take the whole thing home, although if Peru do somehow get through Chile and beat Brazil... I'll be happy for @Grizzly21. But obviously I want Bobby and Alisson coming back to us from this tournament happy and full of confidence.

I hadn´t seen that Lautaro did that Firmino, thanks. 

I also would find really cool if Peru managed to beat Brazil and win Copa América. I mean, I´ll cheer for Brazil but it´d be a really meaningful moment in peruvian football history to witness and I´be happy for @Grizzly21

I´m a huge Messi fan, but he´s being crybaby here. Perhaps try scoring goals in decisive matches for Argentina for a change instead of spouting conspiracy theories. 

D-kUyDjWkAAlyyC.jpg:large

On 02/07/2019 at 13:27, Teso dos Bichos said:

Your team has been lucky to even get out of a group thanks to the best third bullshit but in reality there is nothing best about gareca's team form. You were the second WORST team out of the group is more appropriate. Peru has no chance against the way more superior Chilean nt. 

Better squad overall

Better league 

Better coach

Better tournament form

Better leader (KING VIDAL )

Phisycally and mentality better. 

Everything leans towards Chile and of course you will bring up the WC but that's irrelevant (no one in their right mind would say Panama is better than the USA...USA and Chile had a bad year and the bottom feeders took advantage.... but Peru would of been better off not going after they folded under pressure in the big stage. ... the chileans in recent years have been proven winners with trophies to show off, all you have is poor excuses for not wanting to admit that peru was one of the WORST NTs in the last and the WORST 2nd team of the group. 

We might of had poor results but the football displayed at times was beautiful :rofl: either you are a winner or  a loser and chileans are the first and the Peruvians are the latter. Its not my opinion ITS THE FACTS. 

Lololololoololol

HEY @Teso dos Bichos 

Your team Chile has been lucky to make it this far, and today we did to them what Colombia should have in the quarter finals. Today we proved why we reached the World Cup and why Chile didn't. Today we proved that we are a far superior team, and your "Chile being better is a fact" just exposed you like the fraud you are.

Less washed up squad

Better coach

Better tournament form

Better leader (KING PAOLO)

Physically and mentally better

Today the FACTS as you say it, is that Peru smashed Chile. We completely destroyed the washed up Chilean side. Gave us a route to the final and gave us the easiest win of the tournament. We might have had poor results but the football on display was beautiful :rofl: either you are a winner or a loser and Peru is the former and Chile the latter.

On 17/06/2019 at 17:04, Teso dos Bichos said:

They have a better chance than Peru, that's a fact. Peru wishes they had a leader like Vidal

On 17/06/2019 at 20:28, Teso dos Bichos said:

:81_joy_cat:

Quit it.

Teso has always been a Vidal fan! When was the last time the "better" (according to you and only you) team Peru won the copa america twice in a row? 

On 17/06/2019 at 20:57, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not baiting or trolling @Eco I'm a die hard Vidal fan and it sickens me to know that someone could come up with such a trolling comment like Peru being better than Chile 9_9 I won't allow such irreverent comments to filter through here without exposing them. Teso loves FACTS.

On 17/06/2019 at 20:52, Teso dos Bichos said:

Please do everyone a favor and take your silly expactions and ratings of Peru to a Peruvian only forum. The neutrals of this forum deserve the FACTs and Chile being superior than your NT is a FACT! The only one looking like a fool tonight is you buddy at least Gareca has some company in the loser group. :what:

4f536a3e70d808be3f8ed1c20b1e92ba.png

OMG This is the PERU we were told about! we laughed at the World Cup when we were told we would be watching the future Barcelona and Real Madrid players!  

THIS IS THE PERU!    

I have been rolling around naked on the grass outside like a wet dog after I saw this result!  

4 minutes ago, Panna King said:

OMG This is the PERU we were told about! we laughed at the World Cup when we were told we would be watching the future Barcelona and Real Madrid players!  

THIS IS THE PERU!    

I have been rolling around naked on the grass outside like a wet dog after I saw this result!  

hahahaha

Thanks mate

I am buzzing at the moment. First final in 44 years.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Crazy game, end to end exciting stuff. 

Congrats @Grizzly21 

@Stan peru might pull off our champions trophy display, getting thrashed by Brazil in the group stages but than destroy them in the final !

Good on them! 

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived