talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Stan said:

That vile couple who tormented and neglected their 6 year old child to such a degree that he ended up dying. 

Revenge is sweet. Karma is a bitch. 

Couple sentenced.

Father gets 21 years for manslaughter.

Mother gets 29 years for murder.

I would say justice served but even this seems like a small sentence for what they did to this harmless little boy.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Couple sentenced.

I would say justice served but even this seems like a small sentence for what they did to this harmless little boy.

One of those cases that I can't stop thinking about. Absolutely horrendous. I didn't read the whole article I come across on it, got to a point where I couldn't read anymore.

Heard that clip of him saying 'nobody loves me' and had to turn it off.

Pure evil those two.

• Sad 1

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

One of those cases that I can't stop thinking about. Absolutely horrendous. I didn't read the whole article I come across on it, got to a point where I couldn't read anymore.

Heard that clip of him saying 'nobody loves me' and had to turn it off.

Pure evil those two.

It's absolutely horrific to read about. Such a shame anyone could be so vile and heartless in equal measure. It's harrowing.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nightmare fuel. Holy shit. I hope there are not too many casualties. :/

So far 1 dead, 41 injured with burn wounds, and 3 reported missing.

Evacuation ongoing, it's complicated due to thick ash.

• Upvote 1

On 03/12/2021 at 13:53, Stan said:

Couple sentenced.

I can't listen to the videos. I can't even begin to fathom how an adult could treat a child in such a horrific manner. Its hard just to think about what he had to endure, what he must have felt and the pain he must have experienced from utter vermin who were supposed to love and protect him. The horror of it all must have been unbearable. 

So many people in this country are desperate to have Children and can't. So many people would have happily given him a loving home environment. His parents did not deserve him.

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Finished in what sense ? governmental collapse ?

Yeah, a failed state. Economic collapse, power struggles, military coup and attempt to hold onto power, numerous ethnic conflicts and infighting, killing civilians, now also imprisonment of democratically elected government; there's just no end of it in sight. I wouldn't be surprised if a full-scale civil war breaks out there in the near future. 

• Subscriber

Not to sure where to post this but this guy must be heartbroken, he adored his mum, R.I.P. Nesta

Ian Wright leaves ITV FA Cup coverage after being told mum died 30 seconds before going on air

PRC_213767137.jpg

Ian Wright had to abandon ITV’s coverage of the FA Cup during half time after being told his mum died just 30 seconds before going on air.

The former Arsenal legend, 58, was commentating on the Rochdale and Plymouth Argyle second round match on Saturday afternoon when he left the programme.

It’s now been revealed Wright was told his mother Nesta had died aged 94, prompting him to leave the Crown Oil Arena.

During the interval, presenter Mark Pougatch told viewers: ‘Ian, I’m afraid is
not [with us at half-time].

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/06/ian-wright-leaves-fa-cup-coverage-mid-match-after-being-told-mum-died-15723187/

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fucking hell, I've just seen some really graphic scenes out of Myanmar. People being burnt alive.

I need some eyeball bleach to unsee that. Shit like that makes me lose faith in humanity. It really is disgusting cruelty.

I saw the description but didn't watch the video. Can't even fathom such indescribable  acts of cruelty. It's absolutely heart-breaking and infuriating. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I saw the description but didn't watch the video. Can't even fathom such indescribable  acts of cruelty. It's absolutely heart-breaking and infuriating. 

I highly recommend everyone not watch the video. I would very much like to go back in time and not see that.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I highly recommend everyone not watch the video. I would very much like to go back in time and not see that.

From what I read, many of them were kids, too. Apparently 7 were from the same family. It's just pure evil, and I will never understand how anyone could be capable of something like that. Absolute scum.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

From what I read, many of them were kids, too. Apparently 7 were from the same family. It's just pure evil, and I will never understand how anyone could be capable of something like that. Absolute scum.

The people I saw were definitely in the same family. They screamed and crawled to each other so they could hold each other in their final moments.

It was totally fucking hearbreaking.

• Sad 2

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

The people I saw were definitely in the same family. They screamed and crawled to each other so they could hold each other in their final moments.

It was totally fucking hearbreaking.

Jesus Christ.