talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

On 5/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, IgnisExcubitor said:

One of the best serial killer movies. If you haven't then I urge you to watch Memories of Murders, as well.

@Big Lebowski.

It is a genius of a movie. 

@topic.

Watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Absolute bore of a movie with few interesting gimmicks.

Already saw it. ;)

'Little Shop of Horrors'

5/10

'Doctor Strange'

6.5/10

'Team America: World Police'

7/10

'Everybody Wants Some!!'

8/10

On 6/11/2017 at 6:35 PM, Lucas said:

Tom Cruise is really churning out some gash films on a regular basis now, it's killing his career.

Like what besides the Mummy? 

I didn't like Oblivion, but Reacher was good (largely because of Pike), EoT was amazing and Mission Impossible movies have been good fun. Mummy seems to have been a train-wreck, but his movies have been good. Plus his upcoming movies - American Made and Luna Park sound really good.

Life

Seen a lot of mixed reviews on this one but I have to say I thought it was a decent Sci-Fi thriller. I thought it was one of those films that has you hooked and whizz's by before you know it.

I really enjoyed the palpable sense of tension the film created throughout. And it's unpredictable twists from start to finish. I certainly didn't see a couple things coming, which were brave moves by the directors.

I don't want to elaborate anymore for fear of giving away spoilers but if you like a bit of tension with your sci-fi, it's worth checking out.

Ethel and Ernest- Animated film based on a graphic novel by an English author/illustrator about his parents from how they met, the days during the war till their deaths. Simply a great watch.

Remember The Titans- Watched this movie after 10 years i think still throughly enjoyed it

On 16/06/2017 at 3:16 AM, Lucas said:

Life

Seen a lot of mixed reviews on this one but I have to say I thought it was a decent Sci-Fi thriller. I thought it was one of those films that has you hooked and whizz's by before you know it.

I really enjoyed the palpable sense of tension the film created throughout. And it's unpredictable twists from start to finish. I certainly didn't see a couple things coming, which were brave moves by the directors.

I don't want to elaborate anymore for fear of giving away spoilers but if you like a bit of tension with your sci-fi, it's worth checking out.

Agreed, thought it was excellent and had a different feel from your usual alien films.