• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Your dream job

Recommended Posts

Something different which you would love to do, I would like to be boss of the Ferrari F1 team. See if I could cut out the poor decision making and cheer Vettel up in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Photojournalist, preferably in conflict areas.

Aerospace/spaceflight engineer.

Motorsports engineer.

Archaeologist.

AI programmer.

Astrophysicist.

Wildlife photographer.

Wildlife biologist/forest ranger.

Pilot.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A rockstar that gets paid like rockstars used to get paid, as opposed to how rockstars are paid now in after the era of p2p sharing and streaming. So basically I want to be in Slayer or Metallica, please.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always said I would have loved to be an astronaut or working at NASA with anything to do with "Space the Final Frontier"  :x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's various things I'd enjoy

  • Level designer for Nintendo
  • Independent Luthier
  • Dive Master in East-Asia
  • Work in my own Studio
Edited by Mel81x
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to be working on Grand Theft Auto 6, have a say in the storyline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Gynecologist or Fighter Pilot

That would only be good if you had a co-worker to who you could redirect all the old, fat and ugly ones. xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Berserker said:

That would only be good if you had a co-worker to who you could redirect all the old, fat and ugly ones. xD

Yes, that's a good point xD   ..you're hired :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that pays me as Bill Gates and i have to work as a Steve Jobs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

A rockstar that gets paid like rockstars used to get paid, as opposed to how rockstars are paid now in after the era of p2p sharing and streaming. So basically I want to be in Slayer or Metallica, please.

These days your rockstars are the likes of Drake and Justin Bieber. Take your pick :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toinho said:

Moderator or admin on a semi-successful Internet forum.

I always knew that I'm your idol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Anything that pays me as Bill Gates and i have to work as a Steve Jobs 

If you work like Steve Jobs, you're not working because you're a corpse in the ground.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to be in charge of the budget for the homeless, see if I can do a better job and house them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A musician of some sort. Wouldn't even care about being particularly rich, if I could get by reasonably securely and get to travel around the world paying gigs and making music I'd be pretty happy. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

A musician of some sort. Wouldn't even care about being particularly rich, if I could get by reasonably securely and get to travel around the world paying gigs and making music I'd be pretty happy. 

 

Are you good with the bagpipes? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement