Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

2019 Member of the Year - FINAL Voting

2019 Member of the Year  

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. 2019 Member of the Year

Voted for Rando. He’s been the best poster this year by a country mile. 

Regardless of who wins i would like to say Thank You to Stan for telling me who to vote for

3 hours ago, Azeem said:

Regardless of who wins i would like to say Thank You to Stan for telling me who to vote for

huh?

Voting for Mel. All three are pretty deserving but Gonzo has won before and is now a mod so hes lost all of my respect :ph34r: and sorry Rando i wont/cant let that Lahm RB thing go :hh:

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2019 at 05:21, Azeem said:

It’s what tends to happen when there’s a top 3........

Though one but decided for @Mel81x as he threatened to call me non-stop for the whole next year giving me the usual instructions given by IT support not caring that i don't need them.

• Haha 1

On 22/12/2019 at 10:28, Dr. Gonzo said:

Please vote for Mel or Rando

Lol cheers @RandoEFC, @Toinho (although you're my one true love, so I sort of expected you to vote for me), @Carnivore Chris & the legendary @Teso dos Bichos for ignoring me and voting for me anyways - I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I literally flipped a coin to decide who I'd vote for in @RandoEFC or @Mel81x because they're 2 of my favourite posters on here. So whoever wins, well done. And whoever doesn't win, also well done. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol cheers @RandoEFC, @Toinho (although you're my one true love, so I sort of expected you to vote for me), @Carnivore Chris & the legendary @Teso dos Bichos for ignoring me and voting for me anyways - I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I literally flipped a coin to decide who I'd vote for in @RandoEFC or @Mel81x because they're 2 of my favourite posters on here. So whoever wins, well done. And whoever doesn't win, also well done. 

That's why I voted you as you said not to, so since I can't stand you, I thought I'd go against your wishes :ph34r:

• Haha 3

football forum