talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 7 - All Things Retro

football forum

• Subscriber

8. Muhammad Ali lost three times in the 70s. Name one of the people he lost to in that time.

'Smoking Joe' Frazier - 12
Caac John
SchalkeUK
Lucas
Nudge
Stan
Bluewolf
Azeem
Spike
Machado
Dr. Gonzo
Harry
Deadlinesman

Leon Spinks - 2
Pyfish
Storts

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

9. In 1993, Ferrari made three 348 models for road use. Name ONE of them.

Ferrari 348 GTB - 5
SchalkeUK
Lucas
Pyfish
Machado
Deadlinesman

Ferrari Spider - 4
Nudge
Stan
Dr. Gonzo
Storts

Testarossa 512 TR - 2
Bluewolf
Harry

Ferrari 348 - 1
Caac John

Ferrari Sedan - 1
Azeem

The Fast One - 1
Spike

• Subscriber

10. Name one of the scorers of the final between AC Milan and Barcelona (Champions League) in 1994 held in the Olympic Stadium, Athens. 

Massaro - 5
Caac John
SchalkeUK
Nudge
Bluewolf
Machado

Marcel Desailly - 5
Stan
Pyfish
Dr. Gonzo
Storts
Deadlinesman

Savicevic - 1
Lucas

Rivaldo - 1
Azeem

Ronald Koeman - 1
Spike

Romario - 1
Harry

• Subscriber

Total scores and round scores coming up in other thread. I'll also have a new question list for this week in here shortly and it will be substantially easier than this round.

• Subscriber

@nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Spike @DeadLinesman @Stan @Dr. Gonzo @SchalkeUK @Pyfish @Harry @Storts @Lucas @Machado

Sheep - Season 7 - Round Three - Movies, Books, Comics and Sport

1. Name one of the two main characters from Fantasy Island (TV Show between 1977 - 1984)
  2. Name one of the main actors from the Breakfast Club (Movie 1985 - Not their character names)
  3. Arthur C Clarke is famous for a series of books starting with "2001: A Space Odyssey". Name another book he has written with Odyssey in the title.
  4. Name an actor/actress who starred in Goonies (1985)
  5. Name a Brazilian Midfielder who played in the 1994 FIFA WC Final against Italy.
  6. Name a tennis player (mens) who won a French open between 1970 and 1980.
  7. Name one of the four members of the Fantastic Four 
  8. Name one of the players to score in the 1986 World Cup Quarter Final between Argentina and England.
  9. Dances with Wolves won the award for best picture at the 63rd Annual Academy Awards. Name one of the four pictures that were nominated beside it that lost.
  10. If the sheep had to get around to making a film which one of these three decades would they choose ( the 1970s, the 1980s or the 1990s)

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.
  • If you answer with more than one option I will take that as a single answer and it won't be clubbed with the rest of the answers.

Good luck and you have till Sunday - April 26th to get your answers in.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 17:32, Harry said:

My being too lazy to Google served me quite well until the final question

Congratulations - I spent years trying to get genitive gerundives understood and even the so-called academics in the Government seem to ignore th correct use of the language or don't even know it.  Sincere Respect to you!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Apologies to everyone. I'll have this out later tonight with new questions as well. 

It's okay, still not as bad as @nudge and her German quiz :ph34r:

or @Inti Brian and the FM Careers - my career will be almost over at this rate :P

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Anyone turning in homework later than planned needs to have a 20 point penalty for that round... at this rate I am not even sure I will still be alive by the time these results come in.. 

Its coming today sorry just been backed up at work. Its my fault this time so i'll take the 20 point penalty and send you a free beer if you're ever down here.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Its coming today sorry just been backed up at work. Its my fault this time so i'll take the 20 point penalty and send you a free beer if you're ever down here.

Then that's ok mate... 

It's the others.... :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived