talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

James Rodriguez apparently signed a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United according to unreliable sources. 

Mkhitaryan, Mata, and Lingard all trying to find game time in that position. 

Transfer makes total sense and will definitely improve United...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Seems Real Madrid have Hazard pretty much finalised now, only a medical to go. Thought Chelsea would get more than £60 million too. Wonder how they will replace him

23 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Local paper says Kieran Gibbs to Newcastle or Brighton

I have seen Newcastle & Brighton linked to the same player about 50 times already this summer.

We've apparently been offered Jay Rodriguez & Harry Maguire.

10 minutes ago, Storts said:

Seems Real Madrid have Hazard pretty much finalised now, only a medical to go. Thought Chelsea would get more than £60 million too. Wonder how they will replace him

:bye:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Toony said:

I have seen Newcastle & Brighton linked to the same player about 50 times already this summer.

We've apparently been offered Jay Rodriguez & Harry Maguire.

Perfect for you then really...as long as they go to one of your clubs you'll be happy

Who is we?

Yeah sky have confirmed we have signed Kolasinac on a free. Bit worrying as this would pretty much confirm Wenger is staying, barring something crazy.

I'd fully imagine it's the end of Gibbs or Monreal. Most probably Gibbs, although there was talk of Nacho going back to Spain.

7 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Yeah sky have confirmed we have signed Kolasinac on a free. Bit worrying as this would pretty much confirm Wenger is staying, barring something crazy.

I'd fully imagine it's the end of Gibbs or Monreal. Most probably Gibbs, although there was talk of Nacho going back to Spain.

I'm still pinning all my hopes on Allegri having already agreed to come here. I know it's very wishful thinking, but maybe we've changed to a to a three at the back on Allegri's say so, and Kolasanic is an Allegri signing.

No one crush my dreams please, it's possible. xD

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I'm still pinning all my hopes on Allegri having already agreed to come here. I know it's very wishful thinking, but maybe we've changed to a to a three at the back on Allegri's say so, and Kolasanic is an Allegri signing.

No one crush my dreams please, it's possible. xD

Think it's more down to Wenger being at a complete lack of ideas and like a grade school little shite, copied Pochettino and Conte's 3 at the back system. Trying to fit in with the cool kids. 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Think it's more down to Wenger being at a complete lack of ideas and like a grade school little shite, copied Pochettino and Conte's 3 at the back system. Trying to fit in with the cool kids. 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Yeah, that's the more likely reason, but I don't like to think about that.

On 5/13/2017 at 8:54 PM, Dickie said:

Pablo Zabaleta official announced he is leaving City this summer, would you guys have him on your squad?

He could do a job in Spain and Italy.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

James Rodriguez apparently signed a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United according to unreliable sources. 

Mkhitaryan, Mata, and Lingard all trying to find game time in that position. 

Transfer makes total sense and will definitely improve United...

Would be a very typical Man Utd of today signing.

53 minutes ago, Spike said:

He could do a job in Spain and Italy.

Without a doubt, he could walk into the starting XI in almost any side in those two leagues outside of RM, Barcelona and maybe Juve.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Without a doubt, he could walk into the starting XI in almost any side in those two leagues outside of RM, Barcelona and maybe Juve.

He wouldn't even start in any mid table club in Spain. He'd do a job in Italy however as outside Juve and Roma I can't think of any quality Right Backs. 

Villareal - Gaspar

Sevilla - Mercado

Atletico - Juan Fran

Bilbao - De Marcos

Valencia - Cancelo

Las Palmas _ Macedo

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He wouldn't even start in any mid table club in Spain. He'd do a job in Italy however as outside Juve and Roma I can't think of any quality Right Backs. 

Villareal - Gaspar

Sevilla - Mercado

Atletico - Juan Fran

Bilbao - De Marcos

Valencia - Cancelo

Las Palmas _ Macedo

I would take zab over all of them outside juanfran and gaspar

16 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I would take zab over all of them outside juanfran and gaspar

Even though Mercado starts ahead of him on the national side? xD

Nah, maybe 8 years ago Zabaleta could have a good shout, but all those listed are easily better than him. 

Mourinho will have his hands full with James Rodríguez without a doubt.  If United fans like Deadlinesman are complaining about "prima donnas" with the lot they have, then he hasn't seen anything yet.

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Even though Mercado starts ahead of him on the national side? xD

Nah, maybe 8 years ago Zabaleta could have a good shout, but all those listed are easily better than him. 

Hey man I didn't say I was the manager of the national side, it's all preference. You're entitled to the opinion but at this point I don't agree.

32 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Mourinho will have his hands full with James Rodríguez without a doubt.  If United fans like Deadlinesman are complaining about "prima donnas" with the lot they have, then he hasn't seen anything yet.

This is in a nutshell, great player especially to have off the bench for RM but all in all not going to be too sad to see him go.

24 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What's his work ethic like? Does he like defending for large periods of a game?

Doesnt seem like a Mourinho type of signing at all to me. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

His work ethic is ok (nothing out of the ordinary), but he does think he's god's gift to football and has a big public celebrity life in Latin America...  Just to put it in layman's terms...  He's the Colombian David Beckham.  He has caused various issues at Real Madrid especially in training.  But there's more coming because there are rumours that Real are tired of Bale too with United being connected.  Well he's also caused more or less the same issues as can be read in a couple of chapters in Carlo Ancelotti's recent book.

If all of this is true, then for me it's more of the same philosophy Man Utd have been employing in transfers since Alex Ferguson stepped down as manager.

11 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

The manager makes all the signings at Manchester United though...?

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

His work ethic is ok (nothing out of the ordinary), but he does think he's god's gift to football and has a big public celebrity life in Latin America...  Just to put it in layman's terms...  He's the Colombian David Beckham.  He has caused various issues at Real Madrid especially in training.  But there's more coming because there are rumours that Real are tired of Bale too with United being connected.  Well he's also caused more or less the same issues as can be read in a couple of chapters in Carlo Ancelotti's recent book.

If all of this is true, then for me it's more of the same philosophy Man Utd have been employing in transfers since Alex Ferguson stepped down as manager.

Why, has Bale gone all Billy Big Bollocks?

Archived