talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We are trying hard to get him, the Arsenal website had Welbeck number 7 shirts up for sale before so it might be close

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/21/have-arsenal-accidentally-revealed-alexis-sanchez-will-leave/

Iheanacho is a poacher and needs to be the tip of the spear, i've never seen him play deeper not even for the academy so not sure how he would do in that role. if you keep your team together you should do alright next season 

I thought Alexis wore 9?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We are trying hard to get him, the Arsenal website had Welbeck number 7 shirts up for sale before so it might be close

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/21/have-arsenal-accidentally-revealed-alexis-sanchez-will-leave/

Iheanacho is a poacher and needs to be the tip of the spear, i've never seen him play deeper not even for the academy so not sure how he would do in that role. if you keep your team together you should do alright next season 

That's quite interesting as it's vital we have Vardy as our real out and out striker. I wonder if we're going to completely change our system next year. Got feeling we'll go 3-4-3.

• Subscriber

We're still in for Jonny Evans as well. I'm not really keen on this one because West Brom are very reluctant to sell. He'll end up costing us £20mil+ if so and is he really worth that?

FC Barcelona have officially approached Arsenal FC over acquiring the services of Héctor Bellerín.  Barça have supposedly offered €30m to which Arsenal have responded straight away with a formal "NO DEAL".  Mundo Deportivo speculate that Arsenal value Bellerín at €50m which I find difficult to believe as I don't think Arsenal would even sell at that unless the player himself forced the issue which I don't believe he will.

El Arsenal da el primer ‘no’ al Barça por Bellerín

29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

FC Barcelona have officially approached Arsenal FC over acquiring the services of Héctor Bellerín.  Barça have supposedly offered €30m to which Arsenal have responded straight away with a formal "NO DEAL".  Mundo Deportivo speculate that Arsenal value Bellerín at €50m which I find difficult to believe as I don't think Arsenal would even sell at that unless the player himself forced the issue which I don't believe he will.

El Arsenal da el primer ‘no’ al Barça por Bellerín

xD Poor Arsenal

• Subscriber

Own Goal Nigeria (haven't got a clue how reliable that is) reckon Shakespeare wants to offer him a role behind a striker, alluding to what I said earlier.

I'm unsure about playing both him and Vardy to be honest.

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Manchester City are in talks to sign four new full-backs as they close in on a series of deals

Right-back duo Dani Alves and Kyle Walker, and left-back pair Ryan Bertrand and Benjamin Mendy

How long have you been 'close' to Kyle Walker for though...

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I don't think we have even agreed on a price yet tbh xD  ..so much fake news about these days

Yeah exactly - you never agree a price with Levy, and when you do he will just change it. It's a process xD

1 hour ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Liverpool rejected a £11mil offer from napoli for Alberto Moreno xD 

Don't see why that's funny tbh. Like yeah, he's a totally shite fullback but we're trying to sign their centreback and they are playing hardball (understandably).

Think he is an alternative if we don't get Bonucci, who Conte really wants.  Both will be incredibly expensive nonetheless. 

In other news, Matic is close to joining Manchester United. 

Matić is hot and cold player, more cold than hot. Kante did much of the work during the season. If he is set to join United we are probably first in line to get Bakayoko, and probably keep Fabregas and Chalobah. Apparently a 40 mill deal would ease our budget as Bakayoko would probably be a bit more than that.

Archived