talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I think we're involved in this somehow as well due to links to Gibson. Should West Brom sign Sakho it'll free up GIbson for us. We did also go for Evans at one point.

1 hour ago, Burning Gold said:

West Brom are going to give us £30m for Sakho (imagine my shock) to clear the way for Jonny Evans to move to Man City.

If they get Sakho on top of Burke there will be fury at Selhurst Park. You could accept Southampton, West Ham or leicester doing it. But not Pulis.

We will put in another 5m loan deal next week offer. 100%. From his first game you could tell he was worth the 'ridiculous' 20m you valued him at the time. Walking Armageddon was an understatement for his ability at the back to change the game for the attacking players.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Looking like Sanchez will get is City move with Wenger admitting he could leave and 60million about to be dropped on the table, Arsenal would be crackers not to take it if he wont sign a contract

Sanchez will leave now because of the timeline with his contract is too risky to keep.

No team is a bigger disaster in the market than us. Özil, Alexis and Ox refusing to sign new deals, Ox has apparently turned down 180k p/w! We are actually embarrassing, hope we finally cash in on him now. Finally apparently Mustafi said he wants to leave, I don't understand how this happens every summer. We are so undeprepared at the start of every season.

8 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

No team is a bigger disaster in the market than us. Özil, Alexis and Ox refusing to sign new deals, Ox has apparently turned down 180k p/w! We are actually embarrassing, hope we finally cash in on him now. Finally apparently Mustafi said he wants to leave, I don't understand how this happens every summer. We are so undeprepared at the start of every season.

Because its becoming very clear that no one wants to play for the manager, they have no faith in him what so ever, its only players like Welbeck, Giroud etc will want to stay as they are not good enough for another big team.     The board have made a huge mistake keeping Wenger, the team is going in no direction at all, matter of fact it is getting worse because a team going into the season with only 1 fit centre back, plus a rookie and a veteran is very very worrying,  there is something hugely wrong at this club, even when Arsenal have changed their wage structure, still players are refusing to stay.   There are more important players wanting to leave the club then players coming in.   Frightening to think that people say Arsenal is a very well run club, one of the biggest myths in football.

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Because its becoming very clear that no one wants to play for the manager, they have no faith in him what so ever, its only players like Welbeck, Giroud etc will want to stay as they are not good enough for another big team.     The board have made a huge mistake the team is going in no direction at all, matter of fact it is getting worse because a team going into the season with only 1 fit centre back, plus a rookie and a veteran is very very worrying,  there is something hugely wrong at this club, even when Arsenal have changed their wage structure, still players are refusing to stay.  

Right now shows why Wenger should have gone, the club, players and fans needed a fresh start especially this summer.

This season will be the usual for me, the real disaster will be next season when Sanchez and Özil leave and we have another bunch of players with only one year left e.g. Ramsey, Cech, Ospina, Monreal etc. Then Wenger will be in his final year of his contract well...

3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Right now shows why Wenger should have gone, the club, players and fans needed a fresh start especially this summer.

This season will be the usual for me, the real disaster will be next season when Sanchez and Özil leave and we have another bunch of players with only one year left e.g. Ramsey, Cech, Ospina, Monreal etc. Then Wenger will be in his final year of his contract well...

That is OX's excuse for leaving, he wants a fresh challenege, I don't blame him, he was one of the best players last year and then played out of position or doesnt really want to be a wing back but then he was dropped for Bellerin who has been so poor as he probably wants to leave as well.   

1 minute ago, VanPanna said:

That is OX's excuse for leaving, he wants a fresh challenege, I don't blame him, he was one of the best players last year and then he gets dropped or played out of position or doesnt really want to be a wing back but then he was dropped for Bellerin who has been so poor as he probably wants to leave as well.   

I don't care for the Ox, I think he was massively overrated towards the end if the season. When he got injured and Bellerin came back in, Hector completely outshined him for me, especially the cup final. 

That being said I can see why he would want out now. Too much uncertainty around the club and he could be a starter at a club like Chelsea (as I assume his competition will be Moses) where the potential for trophies is far greater right now.

3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I don't care for the Ox, I think he was massively overrated towards the end if the season. When he got injured and Bellerin came back in, Hector completely outshined him for me, especially the cup final. 

That being said I can see why he would want out now. Too much uncertainty around the club and he could be a starter at a club like Chelsea (as I assume his competition will be Moses) where the potential for trophies is far greater right now.

Yea I agree The Ox is a very hot and cold but that could also be the managers fault as there are so many players like that who have no one to inspire to.     It does say a lot when a player like The Ox refuses to stay at a club like Arsenal, other players will have to question what the hell are they doing there if he wants to leave. 

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

AOC has always been very over rated for me but you can't blame him for wanting a new challenge. He's never going to be a first team player week in and week out so why not try to become that player elsewhere? 

Arsenal themselves are in a mess though, how can such a big club have so many big players out of contract?

He'd walk into Everton's team :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Looking like Sanchez will get his City move with Wenger admitting he could leave and 60million about to be dropped on the table, Arsenal would be crackers not to take it if he wont sign a contract

Were are you hearing that Wenger says Sanchez can leave? All reports are that Wenger still is determined to keep him and hopes he can convince him to stay.

Are you confusing Sanchez with Chamberlain?   There are reports that he can leave.

2 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Were are you hearing that Wenger says Sanchez can leave? All reports are that Wenger still is determined to keep him and hopes he can convince him to stay.

Are you confusing Sanchez with Chamberlain?   There are reports that he can leave.

Wenger said the board could still sell him this transfer window even though Wenger wants him to stay

Archived