• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

My prediction was 2-1. Jose's tactics were spot on, they nullified Chelsea completely, like Atletico did lcfc . Kante, should of sat on the bench and watch herrera and pogba, cause he had a TeRRIBLE game. Pogba hustle to save the ball after Rashford's free-kick and kante's mistake led to Herrera's goal. Overall, it was probably the best performance by any premier league team this year. Pogba winning every aerial duel against kante and hustlin back tow stop a counter. Still buzzing and celebrating after that win. Jose proved he is still the best coach in the world.

Motm has to be Herrera. 

xD

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I'm down with this site, fuck you!

oh wait, I'm back.

he's the new Brian.

14 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's not so much fans of other clubs but more our own fans. Migs has been absolutely solid since gaining his place back at the start of the season but all you ever hear is .... "Migs had a decent game but a mistake is just around the corner". 

Bore off! He's been quality this season and has won us multiple points but the usual suspects will be clambering for Joe Hart to be signed in the summer. 

Mignolet was excellent yesterday, did pretty much everything that you'd want from your goalkeeper in a game like that. No complaints about him at all in the last couple of games. 

Diego Costa lost the ball 23 times today vs Man Utd

6 misplaced passes
6 unsuccessful touches
10 dispossessed 
1 offside

Like I said, when he's not scoring goals (something he is one of the best at when on form), he's absolutely useless. I can't understand how an attacking player is so shite on the ball. 

2 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Mourinho: "The best part about today is now I know, we would be playing FA Cup semi-final if we had played at Stamford Bridge with 11 men."

Phil Neville: "We were looking at the Chelsea manager and at one point we thought, he actually doesn't know what to do here."

Conte: "Manchester United showed more desire and motivation to win the game. The fault is with me, I didn't understand the situation."

Gary Neville: "Chelsea didn't turn up, and where was Conte? He seemed subdued as well."

Once Carrick came in, i knew the game was over, thats how you defend a two goal lead. Chelsea was OUTCLASSED and man utd didnt even had to play zlatan, martial, or Henrikh.

A classless quote that from Mourinho, although that's hardly the worlds greatest shock.

Chelsea had their worst game of the season yesterday & Man United had their best. I'm sure Chelsea will still win the title.

2 minutes ago, Toony said:

A classless quote that from Mourinho, although that's hardly the worlds greatest shock.

Chelsea had their worst game of the season yesterday & Man United had their best. I'm sure Chelsea will still win the title.

This. Talk about Mourinho masterclass blah blah blah. Only tactical plan was having Herrera arse fucking Hazard for 90 mins. Funny how Mourinho never mentioned the handball.

We were shite whereas United were well up for it. And unlike Mourinho, Conte took full responsibility of the outcome.  

• Subscriber

Awful defending from Middlesbrough there. Absolutely awful.

They're just not good enough. Simple as that. They're not a good side to watch. A lot of effort but a real lack of quality.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived