Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

    The better place to talk football.

Goal Difference Game - Euro 2021


football forums

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

EURO 2021 EDITION!

So here are the first lot of Euro 2021 fixtures - I've managed to edit my sheet so it actually lets me do a full round of fixtures - yay go me! :13_upside_down:

Works exactly the same as the regular season edition - you pick a team from each fixture and you get points based on their goal difference for that game. So if they win by a goal margin of 1, you get 1 point. If they lose by 2 goals, you lose 2 points. 0 points for a draw.

11/06 Turkey v Italy
12/06 Belgium v Russia
12/06 Denmark v Finland
12/06 Wales v Switzerland
13/06 Austria v North Macedonia
13/06 England v Croatia
13/06 Netherlands v Ukraine
14/06 Poland v Slovakia
14/06 Scotland v Czech Republic
14/06 Spain v Sweden
15/06 France v Germany
15/06 Hungary v Portugal

@Rucksackfranzose / @nudge / @Lucas / @Robbie / @McAzeem / @Mel81x / @Stan / @DeadLinesman / @CaaC (John)

And anyone else who wants to play!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign up to remove this ad.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I'll give this a go - although this is my first time playing.

Welcome to the game! Just pick a team from each fixture and let me know them in this thread and I'll do the rest :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
11/06 Turkey v Italy
12/06 Belgium v Russia
12/06 Denmark v Finland
12/06 Wales v Switzerland
13/06 Austria v North Macedonia
13/06 England v Croatia
13/06 Netherlands v Ukraine
14/06 Poland v Slovakia
14/06 Scotland v Czech Republic
14/06 Spain v Sweden
15/06 France v Germany
15/06 Hungary v Portugal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Count me in young man but I would imagine I will end up at the bottom of the pile again. O.o

 

11/06 Turkey v Italy
12/06 Belgium v Russia
12/06 Denmark v Finland
12/06 Wales v Switzerland
13/06 Austria v North Macedonia
13/06 England v Croatia
13/06 Netherlands v Ukraine
14/06 Poland v Slovakia
14/06 Scotland v Czech Republic
14/06 Spain v Sweden
15/06 France v Germany
15/06 Hungary v Portugal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
11/06 Turkey v Italy
12/06 Belgium v Russia
12/06 Denmark v Finland
12/06 Wales v Switzerland
13/06 Austria v North Macedonia
13/06 England v Croatia
13/06 Netherlands v Ukraine
14/06 Poland v Slovakia
14/06 Scotland v Czech Republic
14/06 Spain v Sweden
15/06 France v Germany
15/06 Hungary v Portugal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11/06 Turkey v Italy
12/06 Belgium v Russia
12/06 Denmark v Finland
12/06 Wales v Switzerland
13/06 Austria v North Macedonia
13/06 England v Croatia
13/06 Netherlands v Ukraine
14/06 Poland v Slovakia
14/06 Scotland v Czech Republic
14/06 Spain v Sweden
15/06 France v  Germany
15/06 Hungary v Portugal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11/06  Italy

12/06  Belgium 

12/06 Denmark 

12/06 Switzerland

13/06 Austria 

13/06 England 

13/06 Netherlands 

14/06 Poland 

14/06 Scotland 

14/06 Spain

15/06 France 

15/06 Portugal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

Here are everyone's choices...

Turkey Belgium Denmark Wales Austria England Netherlands Poland Scotland Spain France Hungary
McAzeem Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish McAzeem Pyfish Pyfish  
  McAzeem Stan McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem Robbie Stan McAzeem  
  Stan Robbie Mel81x Stan Stan Stan Stan Mel81x Robbie Stan  
  Robbie Mel81x   Robbie Mel81x Robbie Robbie CaaC (John) Mel81x Robbie  
  Mel81x Viva la FCB   Mel81x Eco Mel81x Mel81x Lucas Viva la FCB Viva la FCB  
  Viva la FCB CaaC (John)   Viva la FCB Lucas Viva la FCB Viva la FCB Redcanuck CaaC (John) Rucksackfranzose  
  CaaC (John) Rucksackfranzose   CaaC (John) Redcanuck CaaC (John) CaaC (John)   Rucksackfranzose nudge  
  Rucksackfranzose nudge   Rucksackfranzose   Rucksackfranzose Rucksackfranzose   nudge Eco  
  nudge Eco   nudge   nudge nudge   Eco Deadlinesman  
  Eco Deadlinesman   Eco   Eco Eco   Deadlinesman Lucas  
  Deadlinesman Lucas   Deadlinesman   Deadlinesman Deadlinesman   Lucas Redcanuck  
  Lucas Redcanuck   Redcanuck   Lucas Lucas   Redcanuck    
  Redcanuck McAzeem       Redcanuck Redcanuck        
                       
                       
                       
Italy Russia Finland Switzerland North Macedonia Croatia Ukraine Slovakia Czech Republic Sweden Germany Portugal
Pyfish     Stan Lucas Robbie     Pyfish McAzeem Mel81x Pyfish
Stan     Robbie   Viva la FCB     Stan   CaaC (John) McAzeem
Robbie     Viva la FCB   CaaC (John)     Viva la FCB     Stan
Mel81x     CaaC (John)   Rucksackfranzose     Rucksackfranzose     Robbie
Viva la FCB     Rucksackfranzose   nudge     nudge     Mel81x
CaaC (John)     nudge   Deadlinesman     Eco     Viva la FCB
Rucksackfranzose     Eco         Deadlinesman     CaaC (John)
nudge     Deadlinesman               Rucksackfranzose
Eco     Lucas               nudge
Deadlinesman     Redcanuck               Eco
Lucas                     Deadlinesman
Redcanuck                     Lucas

Looks shit on mobile but deal with it ;)
                    Redcanuck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Here are everyone's choices...

Turkey Belgium Denmark Wales Austria England Netherlands Poland Scotland  Spain France Hungary
McAzeem Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish Pyfish McAzeem Pyfish Pyfish  
  McAzeem Stan McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem McAzeem Robbie Stan McAzeem  
  Stan Robbie Mel81x Stan Stan Stan Stan Mel81x Robbie Stan  
  Robbie Mel81x   Robbie Mel81x Robbie Robbie CaaC (John) Mel81x Robbie  
  Mel81x Viva la FCB   Mel81x Eco Mel81x Mel81x Lucas Viva la FCB Viva la FCB  
  Viva la FCB CaaC (John)   Viva la FCB Lucas Viva la FCB Viva la FCB Redcanuck CaaC (John) Rucksackfranzose  
  CaaC (John) Rucksackfranzose   CaaC (John) Redcanuck CaaC (John) CaaC (John)   Rucksackfranzose nudge  
  Rucksackfranzose nudge   Rucksackfranzose   Rucksackfranzose Rucksackfranzose   nudge Eco  
  nudge Eco   nudge   nudge nudge   Eco Deadlinesman  
  Eco Deadlinesman   Eco   Eco Eco   Deadlinesman Lucas  
  Deadlinesman Lucas   Deadlinesman   Deadlinesman Deadlinesman   Lucas Redcanuck  
  Lucas Redcanuck   Redcanuck   Lucas Lucas   Redcanuck    
  Redcanuck McAzeem       Redcanuck Redcanuck        
                       
                       
                       
Italy Russia Finland Switzerland North Macedonia Croatia Ukraine Slovakia Czech Republic Sweden Germany Portugal
Pyfish     Stan Lucas Robbie     Pyfish McAzeem Mel81x Pyfish
Stan     Robbie   Viva la FCB     Stan   CaaC (John) McAzeem
Robbie     Viva la FCB   CaaC (John)     Viva la FCB     Stan
Mel81x     CaaC (John)   Rucksackfranzose     Rucksackfranzose     Robbie
Viva la FCB     Rucksackfranzose   nudge     nudge     Mel81x
CaaC (John)     nudge   Deadlinesman     Eco     Viva la FCB
Rucksackfranzose     Eco         Deadlinesman     CaaC (John)
nudge     Deadlinesman               Rucksackfranzose
Eco     Lucas               nudge
Deadlinesman     Redcanuck               Eco
Lucas                     Deadlinesman
Redcanuck                     Lucas

Looks shit on mobile but deal with it ;)
                    Redcanuck

I cant see all the list buddy as that looks like a spreadsheet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I cant see all the list buddy as that looks like a spreadsheet?

Yeah, it is a spreadsheet. It's normally alright but because there's more teams, it goes off the screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Yeah, it is a spreadsheet. It's normally alright but because there's more teams, it goes off the screen.

This might help.

How to make Excel spreadsheet smaller on screen?
Scale your Excel spreadsheet to fit your screen
  1. Select one row of cells from the spreadsheet range you want to see (e.g. from A4 to H4.
  2. Choose View, Zoom, then select Fit Selection.
  3. Click OK.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Placing+spreadsheets+on+laptop+to+size&rlz=1CAIGZW_enGB922GB922&oq=Placing+spreadsheets+on+laptop+to+size&aqs=chrome..69i57.28481j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

NEXT FIXTURES

I'll post the results of the first lot of fixtures after the games tonight but wanted to make sure there was plenty of time for everyone to get in their next picks...

16/06 Finland v Russia
16/06 Turkey v Wales
16/06 Italy v Switzerland
17/06 Ukraine v North Macedonia
17/06 Denmark v Belgium
17/06 Netherlands v Austria
18/06 Sweden v Slovakia
18/06 Croatia v Czech Republic
18/06 England v Scotland
19/06 Hungary v France
19/06 Portugal v Germany
19/06 Spain v Poland

@Eco / @McAzeem / @Stan / @Robbie / @Mel81x / @Viva la FCB / @CaaC (John) / @Rucksackfranzose / @nudge / @DeadLinesman / @Lucas / @Redcanuck

And if anyone else wants to join, it's not too late!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Sign up or subscribe to remove this ad.


×
×
  • Create New...