talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

14 hours ago, Danny said:

Happy belated birthdays @Stan and @Bluewolf.

Most importantly, happy belated birthday to the man who's his own dad, the big guy in the sky, Jesus bloody Christ.

2 hours ago, Batard said:

Happy belated birthdays to @Bluewolf @Stan :banana:

Cheers both... Done well this year

Gave you the heart notification young Batard because I have moved my mouse over onto my other laptop to do some updates and my fingers seem to move quicker than my brain these days and it clicked on that before I could react... xD

• Haha 1

@Berserker

Ive interview Gonzalo Higuaín, and he himself admitted to being inferior to Agüero and Guerrero. That he prefers to not be in the Argentina setup and agrees with Sampaoli's decision.

(feliz día de los inocentes weon ;) )

On 26/12/2017 at 2:16 PM, Bluewolf said:

Cheers both... Done well this year

Gave you the heart notification young Batard because I have moved my mouse over onto my other laptop to do some updates and my fingers seem to move quicker than my brain these days and it clicked on that before I could react... xD

Didn't realie it was your birthday.

So happy belated birthday. The big three figure birthday next year eh?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Blue said:

@Berserker

Ive interview Gonzalo Higuaín, and he himself admitted to being inferior to Agüero and Guerrero. That he prefers to not be in the Argentina setup and agrees with Sampaoli's decision.

(feliz día de los inocentes weon ;) )

Best striker in the world you hamster-eating, miopic alpaca!

Just over a month ago I was precribed reading glasses (made sure I bought a pair of nice ones actually) because all of a sudden I’d started to notice reading close up was becoming difficult.

Yes, it’s age creeping up on me unfortunately and it has become made self evident today on this board where I’d forgotten who I’d spoken to. O.o

It seems it’s more than just my eyesight that’s gone wonky! xD

On 12/29/2017 at 0:19 AM, Any O'Brien said:

Didn't realie it was your birthday.

So happy belated birthday. The big three figure birthday next year eh?

Hoping to get a letter from the Queen next year... 

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Just over a month ago I was precribed reading glasses (made sure I bought a pair of nice ones actually) because all of a sudden I’d started to notice reading close up was becoming difficult.

Yes, it’s age creeping up on me unfortunately and it has become made self evident today on this board where I’d forgotten who I’d spoken to. O.o

Increase the font size and use that magnifier option at the top of your page... Cant do anything to help on the fuzzy memory though. xD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

We will have to stick you in a home soon.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Stateside The bloody Verve are considered one hit wonders. This kind of blew my mind because they had a string of hits in Auz and they are one of those bands that just kind of ubiquitous to 90s popular rock music.

Yeah, The Verve were pretty decent for a period of time and done a bit. But then faded away pretty abruptly!

They remind me a bit (in that sense) of Travis.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Stateside The bloody Verve are considered one hit wonders. This kind of blew my mind because they had a string of hits in Auz and they are one of those bands that just kind of ubiquitous to 90s popular rock music.

A Northern Soul released two years prior to Urban Hymes is a decent album, but very Brit rock and not full of the commercial pleasers of the latter album. I can’t listen to Bitter Sweet Symphony now, it gets right on my tits. But I do love Ashcrofts solo work despite how unoriginal some of it feels. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

The worst night out of the year tonight. Though it seems most people I know have gone abroad or are just not doing much. 

Quiet one for me, I’m off to the Final of the Darts tomorrow. 

Despise going out on New Year's Eve. Never been a fan of it after doing it once about 10 years ago. So many bellends out and about (more so than on a normal night out).

Much prefer the house-parties which is 1) more fun and 2) much cheaper especially if you get people to bring their own food and/or booze.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Despise going out on New Year's Eve. Never been a fan of it after doing it once about 10 years ago. So many bellends out and about (more so than on a normal night out).

Much prefer the house-parties which is 1) more fun and 2) much cheaper especially if you get people to bring their own food and/or booze.

I’ve not properly been out on NYE for years, I’ve always ended up at a party, which usually is better than going out. 

Just now, Berserker said:

Brian's on post preview?, what did he do? xD

Basically tried to wind up Teso a bunch, something everyone already does anyways. Absurd reason but I'll just have to go with it. As long as I'm allowed to share my football opinions, i don't entirely mind.