talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

One of the worst feelings you can have waking up is having body part pains because you've stretched a muscle while sleeping. Perhaps that's why I'm such in a bad mood today, my shoulder hurts a ton as I stretched it over night and I feel like I'm grinding past the day because I'm sufferring from it.

Something out of my control. Christ.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Danny said:

You ok Hun?

On a side note I signed up to try Stand Up comedy for the first time, completely shitting it

Not right now :(

At least you have your empty ballsack to fall back on? 

12 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I only remember my insane pick up attempt and the rollypolly... 

When you got in the taxi? I shared my saliva with you man how can you forget? It was a special moment for me

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

You come out with some bizarre and random stuff sometimes... 

Are you like that when you are out socializing??? I can imagine you just looking over at someone randomly at the bar and telling them you hope they slip over on the pissy floor in the bog and crack their head open or something... 

I am like this in real life ha. Not normally saying it to people but saying it to my mates about people.

I have wished some interesting things on people on twitter actually.

• Haha 1

Just incredible how nature's seasons change the expressions on people's faces.  I see the same people everyday of my working week when I use public transport and the look on their faces comparing from winter to the oncoming summer is astounding. We really are a species that is totally conditioned by our state of mind.

Been trying to get some stuff finished in the garden yesterday and today while I am off but it's been raining pretty much most of it.. I was out there while it was light rain but now it's got a bit silly I have had to come in and dry off... I am currently sitting by the Koi pond having some toast and coffee listening to that rain coming down and thunder in the distance.. 

The rain forcing me into chill mode and there is nothing I can do about it.. Such a relaxing way to spend some time off...

55 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I suggest you guys click on this link to watch the video of Alexander Zverev having a laugh with the Lancashire accent. xD

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2018-05-31/german-tennis-star-alexander-zverevs-hilarious-exchange-with-yorkshire-journalist/

It's a yorkshire one!

But everyone in Lancashire sound very different either way. Compare the Wigan accent to the Blackburn one or the Lancaster one, or Preston. All very different mate, which I'm sure you know anyway of course.

Even the accents in Wigan and Leigh are and these 2 are very close to each other. I know people from both places, both from when I used to go raving down there and from working on sites and the accent is quite different, then you travel just a little bit down the road and reach Salford, which is again massively different. You go in the opposite direction and you land up in Liverpool, who again have a very unique accent. People from the Wirral, Skelmersdale, Berkenhead, etc all have that scouse tint to their accent, but you can tell they aren't proper scousers. I love accents personally and come across many different ones all the time.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

So Cardiff get an Amber rain warning then @Bluebird Hewitt Forecast is for 48 hours of solid rain and storms, They expect shed loads of flooding, I suppose all the local leisure centres will be closed for the duration when them farmers bring all the sheep in and put them under lock and key.. 

Image result for wet sheep gif

I've already locked my sheep away ready for the storm, but we've had fuck all so far. :(

Just gotta get the usual milk, bread and potatoes for the bad weather.

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I've already locked my sheep away ready for the storm, but we've had fuck all so far. :(

Just gotta get the usual milk, bread and potatoes for the bad weather.

They said 4pm today for us and there was a bit of thunder but nothing else so far... Just as well though I had loads to get done in the garden today

14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

They said 4pm today for us and there was a bit of thunder but nothing else so far... Just as well though I had loads to get done in the garden today

Had a bit of heavy rain around 6 but nothing special. Guess we'll see if it happens overnight.

• Administrator

playing football yesterday, last game of the tournament, and i heard a 'pop' down the back of my leg - calf/achilles area. Tried a couple of steps to run it off, couldn't as the pain was unbearable. Like a shooting pain up the back of the calf.

Not sure if it's something to do with the achilles or if it's just a calf strain. Put ice on it when I got home and then went to bed. Pain hasn't reduced overnight which is concerning. Can barely put pressure on it when I walk around. 

Anyone else ever had similar? If so, what worked for recovery?