talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• 4 weeks later...

So funny what just happened. I was lying down on the sofa with the duvet over me. Started to move my foot but wasn't really concentrating. Saw the movement. I didn't realise it was me doing it so I fucking shit myself xD

That's what happens when you watch lots of horror 

Edited by Gunnersaurus

8 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

So funny what just happened. I was lying down on the sofa with the duvet over me. Started to move my foot but wasn't really concentrating. Saw the movement. I didn't realise it was me doing it so I fucking shit myself xD

That's what happens when you watch lots of horror 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a bad day. I work in youth football and found an incredible 13 year old from Callao (the same region as my club). He's gonna be a professional because he's extremely good, I'm sure of that. However, last minute his mother canceled because the 2010's train at a school which doesn't allow the entrance of parents. For those who don't know, thanks to the crime rates, the schools here are extremely strict on who is allowed in. Even the other workers are not allowed in, just the coaches and the players.

I'm peeved because I was excited on what he could give on trial. We're not gonna give up but it feels like we've just lost a huge talent for external reasons.

• Administrator
On 05/08/2023 at 20:13, Batard said:

Apologies for being awol for so long, I had to deal with a few health niggles and then I was completely blindsided by the news that my Father had been fighting pancreatic cancer for 8 months and hadn't told me. Two weeks after I was informed he died. Literally 36 hours after I saw him for the last time. So all in all 2023 has been a bit of a mixed bag. I'm hoping to be more active and even resurrect Mafia Wars. 

Well this year has been quite something. My wife and I recently lost our 3rd baby during pregnancy, and had to give birth to our child at 22 weeks. Funeral is next week. I'm not sure I have the bandwidth for Mafia Wars this year sadly. 

• Sad 6