talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Yesterday on my way to home on a bus there was an old man sitting, i sat next to him and said Hi and that was my biggest mistake xD

He started by  asking " What do you do son ? " to which i replied i'm studying at uni, He said " Good Good ! Tell me son can one make a car that runs on water ? " :4_joy: I said that's not possible.

" Hmm Well your'e wrong son, look that up again "

This was just the start of the torture, he kept on talking about everything he had on mind through out the ride xDThe whole bus was looking at me ! 

I got my phone out to text.

" Who are you talking to ? Is it a girl ? " 

And that led him to talk about Sex :banana: He told me Arabs in old times used to get scorpions to sting on their dicks for a longer erection :rofl:

Never again !

you missed out the part where you got off the bus at the next stop and bought a family of scorpions. 

• Haha 2

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Got sick of my job, three years with no pay raise at all. Applied for a German work visa, the waiting time for it in Bosnia is around a year and three months. Gonna study German and start looking for jobs. 

good luck mate

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, True Blue said:

Got sick of my job, three years with no pay raise at all. Applied for a German work visa, the waiting time for it in Bosnia is around a year and three months. Gonna study German and start looking for jobs. 

Good luck you soviet bastard!, really hope you succeed bro, when your country is stagnated since such a long time and you have no real chances of progressing it's better to try and jump ship as it's not likely to get better for the majority or your whole lifespan.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Berserker said:

Good luck you soviet bastard!, really hope you succeed bro, when your country is stagnated since such a long time and you have no real chances of progressing it's better to try and jump ship as it's not likely to get better for the majority or your whole lifespan.

If i stayed by any chance i would probably struggle for the most part, plus would never start a family in such circumstances.

Made my debut stand up comedy appearance tonight! Spent the entire day shitting myself, literally, stomach turned upside down. Went well though, laughs throughout which was a lot more than the awkward silence I anticipated. Much better than I could have expected, I'm just happy my voice didn't disappear and my throat close up.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Made my debut stand up comedy appearance tonight! Spent the entire day shitting myself, literally, stomach turned upside down. Went well though, laughs throughout which was a lot more than the awkward silence I anticipated. Much better than I could have expected, I'm just happy my voice didn't disappear and my throat close up.

did anyone heckle you?

I’ve got a 5 year old with slapped cheek syndrome, a 7 month old that just learnt to fucking crawl and won’t stay still, a mother who’s fighting lung cancer at clatterbridge, but I’m more upset that Portugal have cost me not only my last man standing place, but they didn’t even have the fucking decency to lose, which cost me a blow job late on.

In conclusion and with the utmost respect, I’ve got bigger fish to fry.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Blue said:

Deleted

19 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve got a 5 year old with slapped cheek syndrome, a 7 month old that just learnt to fucking crawl and won’t stay still, a mother who’s fighting lung cancer at clatterbridge, but I’m more upset that Portugal have cost me not only my last man standing place, but they didn’t even have the fucking decency to lose, which cost me a blow job late on.

In conclusion and with the utmost respect, I’ve got bigger fish to fry.

:35_thinking:

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Anyone ever get Hell's itch in their lives? And if so, how did you treat it?

Tried a bunch of different things, but I noticed that a very hot shower on the affected area for a good 15 minutes does this trick. 

What is Hell's Itch? I'm borderline worried to google it while at work...

I've had a few rashes/hives though, mainly from clogged sweat glands from tennis and running. 

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Anyone ever get Hell's itch in their lives? And if so, how did you treat it?

Tried a bunch of different things, but I noticed that a very hot shower on the affected area for a good 15 minutes does this trick. 

had to Google this.

Thankfully safe for work. @Eco

Never had it though so can't help.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

had to Google this.

Thankfully safe for work. @Eco

Never had it though so can't help.

Cheers. 

@Cicero - if this is from Sun burn, which is what the cause typically is, always use Aloe for it and it soothes and typically will relieve the itch. Every year down here in Atlanta I need to get burnt once until my skins gets used to the summer sun and this has been my go to since infancy. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Cheers. 

@Cicero - if this is from Sun burn, which is what the cause typically is, always use Aloe for it and it soothes and typically will relieve the itch. Every year down here in Atlanta I need to get burnt once until my skins gets used to the summer sun and this has been my go to since infancy. 

Cheers. I'll try that next time. Hot shower seems to work for me Too. 

Literally had 20 minutes of agony last night because my back wouldnt stop being itchy. Felt like fire ants all over my back. Last time I forget to put on sun lotion.