20/09/2020 - Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Recent Form
Chelsea - DWWDD
Liverpool - LWDWW

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Two weeks ago this felt like a great fixture, now it's got all the appeal of a third place play off game.

1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

A draw here and a City win against Arsenal puts City up by ten points.  Surely the league will be over if it isn't already.

Either way you look at it one of us will be down and out with a loss... even a draw will just give City an even bigger advantage assuming they win and on current form I don't see them doing anything else.. Unless both us and Liverpool beat them I don't see how we can put a dent in that lead... 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

One’s past it and the other was and always has been a liability. 

But better options than having a winger and an attacking midfielder there, no?

Battle of the moany bastards.

In the Blue corner, weighing in with "We have loads of injuries/covid so please call our games off" (despite a more than capable squad and about 20 more out on loan), "The schedule is impossible" and "One more case in Midfield and we are screwed!" (Despite having Kante, Barkley, Havertz and Saul on the bench). It's Thomassssss, the Tedioussssss Tuchel....

...And his opponent, weighing in with quite frankly, every excuse in the book, including his 2021 version of "The Xmas schedule needs changing" (despite being beaten by a team who played 48 hours before whilst they had a little rest) and his latest gem, "Burnley players don't have internationals to put up with but I do" (despite having a bigger and far more expensive squad) it's Jurrrrrgen the yaaaaaaawnfesssst Klopp...

May the least moaniest bastard win.

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

Battle of the moany bastards.

In the Blue corner, weighing in with "We have loads of injuries/covid so please call our games off" (despite a more than capable squad and about 20 more out on loan), "The schedule is impossible" and "One more case in Midfield and we are screwed!" (Despite having Kante, Barkley, Havertz and Saul on the bench). It's Thomassssss, the Tedioussssss Tuchel....

...And his opponent, weighing in with quite frankly, every excuse in the book, including his 2021 version of "The Xmas schedule needs changing" (despite being beaten by a team who played 48 hours before whilst they had a little rest) and his latest gem, "Burnley players don't have internationals to put up with but I do" (despite having a bigger and far more expensive squad) it's Jurrrrrgen the yaaaaaaawnfesssst Klopp...

May the least moaniest bastard win.

Are you gonna do one of these for every other manager in all the other fixtures?

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Are you gonna do one of these for every other manager in all the other fixtures?

No, only Pep if he chooses to whine about 5 subs again (whilst not making a sub till the 80th minute)

The majority of others are playing catch up to you three in the Football pyramid but by and large, we tend to get on with it.

Hard to have sympathy for persistent moaners who have as good resources as they can available to them.

22 hours ago, Lucas said:

No, only Pep if he chooses to whine about 5 subs again (whilst not making a sub till the 80th minute)

The majority of others are playing catch up to you three in the Football pyramid but by and large, we tend to get on with it.

Hard to have sympathy for persistent moaners who have as good resources as they can available to them.

I don't think they have a moan more than any other managers. It just creates headlines when they do.

47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pep vs. Pep. :o 

Pep’s at City not Chelsea.

Or if you mean for the title race… it’s Pep v nobody really. Chelsea and us are pretenders, not contenders.

And I’ve got a feeling we lose and will officially be out of the race by tomorrow

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pep’s at City not Chelsea.

Or if you mean for the title race… it’s Pep v nobody really. Chelsea and us are pretenders, not contenders.

And I’ve got a feeling we lose and will officially be out of the race by tomorrow

Ah shit, I got confused. xD Thought it's Man City vs. Liverpool. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived