• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea vs Liverpool - Sunday 2nd January, 2022

football forum

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Tuchel to over think it, over defend and game ends in a bore 1-1 draw that helps no one? 

Either that or we squander 4000 chances and Chelsea put away their only shot on target to win 1-0. 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

FFS Alisson, Firmino and Matip out with Covid.

No way we’re winning this.

Kelleher is very good, so I’m not too worried about him, it’s not having Bobby to bring on that is annoying me the most. I also don’t like Milner in that midfield with Henderson & Fab. It lacks creativity and that was the issue against Leicester. I would have brought Jones or Keita into the starting line up.  

48 minutes ago, Rick said:

Kelleher is very good, so I’m not too worried about him, it’s not having Bobby to bring on that is annoying me the most. I also don’t like Milner in that midfield with Henderson & Fab. It lacks creativity and that was the issue against Leicester. I would have brought Jones or Keita into the starting line up.  

Milner was awful against Leicester. I don’t think any of our players played particularly well in our last match - it was a bad performance all around. But my concern with Milner is that he’s finally beginning to lose his legs - which I suppose was gonna happen sooner or later.

I think we’re really really lucky to be ahead. Mane’s lucky to still be on the pitch and he’s scored & the midfield and defense have looked quite sloppy. We’ve given the ball away a few times in this first 14 minutes with unforced errors.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived