Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Ronny C Back to United?


Recommended Posts

I can't really blame him. You the two greatest football players of their generation both under tax fraud allegations when surely they have the best accountants in the land..? Smells like a fucked up country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As you could imagine huge discusion on the United boards right now.  I would be surprised if he came back to United, expect that Real will use their influence with the Spanish government and agree to pay any tax that Ronaldo may owe.

Whether we should take him back is another debate. Ronaldo still has a couple of years at the top and the marketing opportunities are immense.  However, Real are going to at least want the £80m they paid for back, so it maybe best to pass on this.  Anything less than £50m and I would bite their hands off though.

 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, robosys said:

But but he's on the verge of winning Ballon d'or 5 times, how is he fake???

There's an entire article on it written quite recently actually by the real Ronaldo, I've PMed you it as it's too long to post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cristiano at United could mean Mourinho might actually be able to keep up that pattern haha, where he always wins the league in his second season xD IF he does leave Madrid I only see there as a destination to be honest, it would be a huge shame if he went to Ligue 1, he's still too good to not be playing in either La Liga or the Premier League.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Messiesta said:

Cristiano at United could mean Mourinho might actually be able to keep up that pattern haha, where he always wins the league in his second season xD IF he does leave Madrid I only see there as a destination to be honest, it would be a huge shame if he went to Ligue 1, he's still too good to not be playing in either La Liga or the Premier League.

Him being a part of a Milan squad that actually shows ambition would be fucking cool. I might actually like the fucker for the first time in his career.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

As you could imagine huge discusion on the United boards right now.  I would be surprised if he came back to United, expect that Real will use their influence with the Spanish government and agree to pay any tax that Ronaldo may owe.

Whether we should take him back is another debate. Ronaldo still has a couple of years at the top and the marketing opportunities are immense.  However, Real are going to at least want the £80m they paid for back, so it maybe best to pass on this.  Anything less than £50m and I would bite their hands off though.

Agree. I think this is just Ronaldo being a primadonna and having a bit of a strop  over the legal heat he's getting for tax evasion. 

At 32 you wouldn't want to pay over the odds for him. He's already maxxed out as a marketing commodity and as good as he still  is right now you'd have to say he's not getting any better and likely will get worse.

P.s. Welcome to the forum. 

Edited by Harry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Danny said:

There's an entire article on it written quite recently actually by the real Ronaldo, I've PMed you it as it's too long to post

Post the link mate i'd be interested to read it too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hear £170-180m being the figures bandied about. He's definitely worth that amount because although as an overall player he's definitely declined and will continue to do so, he still scores more goals than he's ever done and he'd bring back that money in shirt sales in no time at all anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...