talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kurt Zouma caught abusing a cat

5 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

I agree that there wasn't a fully sadistic tone to what he was doing but at the same time, it's heavily concerning that he was clearly finding the distress and fear of his cat to be entertaining and thinks that other people would be on board enough with that to have his mate/brother film it. To normal people, getting that reaction from an animal wouldn't be funny at all. Even if the physical abuse wasn't the worst you could imagine, it's messed up that he was laughing while that cat was in full fight or flight mode. I'd call it basic human empathy to not react that way.

I don't disagree with people saying it's not right. Haven't done that at any point. I was simply asking for perspective as people were allowing their outrage to run wild just like everytime something bad is trending.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You're assuming there were injuries. And you're assuming he was intentionally trying to cause them if there were any injuries. None of which is evidenced in these videos. And that's what you've mostly done in this discussion. Assume.

It’s a pretty safe assumption he caused injuries. It’s a premier league footballer kicking a cat…

And it’s not like he accidentally dropkicked the cat, it was absolutely intentional xD

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You're assuming there were injuries. And you're assuming he was intentionally trying to cause them if there were any injuries. None of which is evidenced in these videos. And that's what you've mostly done in this discussion. Assume.

Are you for real xD

What was he doing drop kicking a cat? Was it not intentional? 

Do you know when you drop your phone, try to catch it and accidentally slam it against the wall? Maybe that's what happened with Zouma and his cat. He just tried to ease the fall guys. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I don't disagree with people saying it's not right. Haven't done that at any point. I was simply asking for perspective as people were allowing their outrage to run wild just like everytime something bad is trending.

Alright but we're on page 5 of this thread now so I don't think you're winning...

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s a pretty safe assumption he caused injuries. It’s a premier league footballer kicking a cat…

And it’s not like he accidentally dropkicked the cat, it was absolutely intentional xD

There was next to no force in that kick. And the cat was running around fine. Pretending he was trying to cause serious injury is once again a leap.

This is not to say what he did was okay (I have to repeat this as you guys seem hell bent on twisting anything that's said) but you can't just make shit up to make the situation as bad as possible simply because you want to pretend he's a serial killer because you want to justify your outrage being at 100.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

It's easier said than done to be fair to @6666. The dog chewed my sofa the other day so I accidentally hit it over the head with a hammer whilst putting the bins out.

Whiskey, it's hammer time. 

Just now, 6666 said:

There was next to no force in that kick.

I only managed to watch the video once, even though I didn't want to watch it at all. But you did see the cat flying across the room?

2 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Alright but we're on page 5 of this thread now so I don't think you're winning...

Public outrage isn't an easy thing to win against as far as changing minds but in terms of being correct, I can't say people making shit up and intentionally twisting things have made me think they're correct.

@6666 the cat flies across the room. Saying it wasnt intentional or didn't harm the cat is ridiculous. Assuming it hurt it isn't some random assumption its common sence 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

@6666 the cat flies across the room. Saying it wasnt intentional or didn't harm the cat is ridiculous. Assuming it hurt it isn't some random assumption its common sence 

Fucking hell, I didn't say the kick wasn't intentional. I said the intention wasn't to seriously injure. That doesn't mean it's okay but it means there wasn't a sadistic element to it to suggest he's a potential serial killer.

This is why public outrage is a terrible way of analysing any situation. People don't actually listen. Everyone's desperate to be as mad as possible.

Anyway, fuck you irrational lying, outrage whores. I'm gonna go eat some chicken.

16 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

It's easier said than done to be fair to @6666. The dog chewed my sofa the other day so I accidentally hit it over the head with a hammer whilst putting the bins out.

Fuck off this made me laugh more than it should have

In the space of 10 days we've witnessed two examples of sadistic cunts acting completely braindead and bringing nothing but negativity and shame to our Sport.

And the biggest surprise is, neither of them were Sergio Ramos.

51 minutes ago, Lucas said:

In the space of 10 days we've witnessed two examples of sadistic cunts acting completely braindead and bringing nothing but negativity and shame to our Sport.

And the biggest surprise is, neither of them were Sergio Ramos.

Why would Sergio Ramos do that?

Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

@nudge hasn't gone anywhere..

I fucking noticed the typo and changed it. Must have been because it wasnt in capitals the autocorrect changed it back 😂

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

There was next to no force in that kick. And the cat was running around fine. Pretending he was trying to cause serious injury is once again a leap.

This is not to say what he did was okay (I have to repeat this as you guys seem hell bent on twisting anything that's said) but you can't just make shit up to make the situation as bad as possible simply because you want to pretend he's a serial killer because you want to justify your outrage being at 100.

There was force in that kick, the cat goes flying. Then the cat runs fast as fuck because it's shit scared. That's what cats do - it doesn't mean the cat hasn't been hurt; cats actually try to not show when they are feeling injured or sick. That's something you can quickly google for yourself if you don't want to take my word for it.

Animal abuse is horrificly bad - and I include many modern industrial farming practices where the conditions are outrageously cruel in that. In my eyes it's as bad as abusing a person that can't speak or even properly defend themselves. If you think people are twisting your words, it's probably because you've made a lot of statements in this thread that just fly in the face of what's shown to us in the video and it seems like you're mitigating what happened and making excuses for him.

I don't think I've once pretended he's a serial killer - even if serial killers were discussed. Because it's a fucking fact that people who hurt animals are more likely than normal people to hurt other people - and what's happening in the video with everyone involved thinking it's so fucking hilarious probably indicates it's not the first time this has happened to the animal. So people have commented that they think it's potentially worrying.

But I think the worst I've said about the cunt is that he's a despicable cunt tbh. And I personally wish him the worst because I absolutely love my cats, more than I love anyone or anything on the planet tbh, so I think he's a fucking monster.

Archived