talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kurt Zouma caught abusing a cat

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Like fuck he does. He is a weirdo and think the skinning is a bit weird but no weirder than skinning anything else but I'd rather have him than fucking feral cats

Seems like a sick fuck that takes a certain amount of joy in what he does tbh, whereas the rest of them seemed a bit more like "well this is shit but we've got to do it to save the local ecosystem."

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Seems like a sick fuck that takes a certain amount of joy in what he does tbh, whereas the rest of them seemed a bit more like "well this is shit but we've got to do it to save the local ecosystem."

Does it humanely and quickly. Good on him. He should do the same to feral dogs, pigs, and rabbits. He has a bit of fun with the pelts but. not my thing I don't have the proclivity to kill

5 hours ago, Spike said:

Like fuck he does. He is a weirdo and think the skinning is a bit weird but no weirder than skinning anything else but I'd rather have him than fucking feral cats.

These aren't pets, they aren't friends, they are monsters.  I don't look at them and see the same domestic cat, because they aren't. I don't think many would understand on here, nor do I expect them to.

You didn't grow up seeing birds, lizards, and possums torn to shreds for nothing.

Curious to know what @Toinho @Devil-Dick Willie @Harry think of feral cats

I like cats as a pet and cannot fathom how anyone can kick or hurt an animal whatsoever. However, there is a huge problem with feral cats in this country and as you’ve said before, it’s had devastating effects on our native fauna. I don’t think anyone outside of Australia (I honestly can’t think of many other countries with so many native small mammals (and in our case marsupials) can understand the impact introduced species(and people) have had on the native animal population. 

I could never harm an animal, feral or domesticated, or native etc etc, but I am glad there are things in place to try full the feral population. 

edit: i guess there are a fair few countries with more specie types, however not sure of the feral animal populations in Indonesia, Brazil etc 

12 hours ago, Spike said:

Like fuck he does. He is a weirdo and think the skinning is a bit weird but no weirder than skinning anything else but I'd rather have him than fucking feral cats.

These aren't pets, they aren't friends, they are monsters.  I don't look at them and see the same domestic cat, because they aren't. I don't think many would understand on here, nor do I expect them to.

You didn't grow up seeing birds, lizards, and possums torn to shreds for nothing.

Curious to know what @Toinho @Devil-Dick Willie @Harry think of feral cats

They're pests. 

17 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They shouldn't be banned but they should be kept indoors or only allowed out on a lead as you say. Letting cats go outside is irresponsible because they are predators that do a lot of killing and can devestate the local ecosystem. Also from the cat's perspective, it often exposes cats to greater health risks - not just "that they can get hurt" outside, but also by eating animals in the wild they can expose themselves to more diseases or they eat things like cigarette butts and other shit no animal or person should be eating.

Some people think keeping cats indoors is cruel, but if they go out they should be on a lead - which one of my cats likes going on walks (with a lead). While the other is shit scared of going outside (and that's the cat that's more violent and psychopathic and would probably be a ruthless hunter - so her being shit scared of going outside is probably for the best). And if you put a lead on her she just lies down on the ground until you take it off xD As long as the cat gets exercise indoors, it's not cruel and indoor only cats that get exercise and the proper nutrition live for a few years longer on average.

My 2 cats are the dopiest fucking animals I don't think they'd last 10 minutes outside by themselves, also. Seems like it would be cruel to let them wander around.

Depending on the country, they can become prey themselves if there are large hawks, eagles or owls around. 

The woman 2 doors up from me constantly "losing her cat" and shouting its name out at 1am is a nuisance as well. My guess is the cat has found somewhere else to eat now and is glad to get away from the annoying bitch :ph34r:.

On 11/02/2022 at 17:38, Dr. Gonzo said:

They shouldn't be banned but they should be kept indoors or only allowed out on a lead as you say. Letting cats go outside is irresponsible because they are predators that do a lot of killing and can devestate the local ecosystem. Also from the cat's perspective, it often exposes cats to greater health risks - not just "that they can get hurt" outside, but also by eating animals in the wild they can expose themselves to more diseases or they eat things like cigarette butts and other shit no animal or person should be eating.

Some people think keeping cats indoors is cruel, but if they go out they should be on a lead - which one of my cats likes going on walks (with a lead). While the other is shit scared of going outside (and that's the cat that's more violent and psychopathic and would probably be a ruthless hunter - so her being shit scared of going outside is probably for the best). And if you put a lead on her she just lies down on the ground until you take it off xD As long as the cat gets exercise indoors, it's not cruel and indoor only cats that get exercise and the proper nutrition live for a few years longer on average.

My 2 cats are the dopiest fucking animals I don't think they'd last 10 minutes outside by themselves, also. Seems like it would be cruel to let them wander around.

Interesting points.

Other considerations in the UK suburbs you have foxes and they also kill rodents and birds and they are rarely culled.

Cats by nature like to explore and jump on to fences and walls and observe. 

Personally would like to see a lot less as they make a mess in other people's gardens (not mine though) and that can be hazardous to young kids too.

When I worked on a farm doing work experience as a teenager (80's) I heard a strange crunching sound and looked around to see a dark coloured cat crunching on the skull of a mouse it had killed.

Not sure where the balance lies.

I think that is harsh at 13 games personally think WHU should have banned him for 2 games and he should have apologised admitting the error of his ways and made a sizeable donation to RSPCA or other animal charity.

I think by waiting for social media to take over they have lost control of the debate, WHU should have acted more quickly.

38 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Souness saying that banning Zouma for 13 games is not severe on Sky Sports.

Thoughts?

Souness is an idiot.

Some think he's an irredeemable monster. Some think he should be recruited by the Australian government to kill cats. Reality is that he was being stupid and his cats getting taken away until he completes an RSPCA course about not happy slapping your cat, is fair enough and it's as far as it needs to go.

10 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Souness is an idiot.

Some think he's an irredeemable monster. Some think he should be recruited by the Australian government to kill cats. Reality is that he was being stupid and his cats getting taken away until he completes an RSPCA course about not happy slapping your cat, is fair enough and it's as far as it needs to go.

Are there any courses for happy dropkicking it across the kitchen?

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Ah a good old GIF looking for a nibble, like being back in 2017.

I wish whiskey would whisker and purrsuade me back to 2017.  Love a good gif, it just seemed to fit better than "i disagree". I don't attempt at nibbles, i'm feline too good and pawsitive for all that.

18 hours ago, 6666 said:

Souness is an idiot.

If they give him the cats back I think that’s a disgrace.

No course is going to teach him not to be a dumb cunt, just ban him from owning animals

Archived