talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kurt Zouma caught abusing a cat

2 hours ago, RondónEFC said:

Mate you need to learn what "/s" means on the internet. xD

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 15.50.19.png

Thankfully deadlinesman took the hit but I can't imagine most, including myself, knew what "/s" means. You Gen Z kids with your codes and your Tik Tok.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, RondónEFC said:

I might have come across a bit catty (:ph34r:) at @JoshBRFC there. I don't mean to as it can happen to all of us.

Nah I didn’t think that at all mate. Tbf my post had element of cunt in it. I’m just not sure on how people take things on here anymore. 

The vast majority of us agree that he’s a cunt for doing what he’s done, that’s the main thing.

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Careful now, if you don't think he's a potential serial killer then people that want to be outraged as much as possible will start looking at you as if you're okay with what Zouma did even if you've said you're not...

Now that you say this and after reading a lot of posts in here this is looking like one of Batard's Mafia threads. 

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Thankfully deadlinesman took the hit but I can't imagine most, including myself, knew what "/s" means. You Gen Z kids with your codes and your Tik Tok.

Never say this forum never taught you anything :coffee:.

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Now that you say this and after reading a lot of posts in here this is looking like one of Batard's Mafia threads. 

Lynch Zouma's cat? 

Yeah, it's wrong to conflate violence against a pet with meat & dairy foods. However misbehaving, annoying, inconvenient behaviour, etc. Because you kind of surely know an animal will quite possibly do such things. And you make that choice as a pet owner.

There is perhaps a case that their should be pet holder licences. With inspections. But too much time & effort, which is where moral problems do exist.

34 minutes ago, Spike said:

/s is a relic from 1996 AOL message boards

Yeah it's definitely pre gen-z xD

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What I don't understand is how he can face a potential sentence in a country that's outside where his crimes were committed?

25 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Yeah, it's wrong to conflate violence against a pet with meat & dairy foods. However misbehaving, annoying, inconvenient behaviour, etc. Because you kind of surely know an animal will quite possibly do such things. And you make that choice as a pet owner.

There is perhaps a case that their should be pet holder licences. With inspections. But too much time & effort, which is where moral problems do exist.

Agree with you on the first bit. Idk about needing a licence - it makes sense theoretically, you're right about it being a lot of time and effort. I do think if you've got one instance of animal cruelty in your record though, rather than needing a license, you should probably be banned from owning a pet. But then you've got to figure out how to enforce a ban like that.

47 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Well said.

Too many people who think they’ve never made a mistake in their life before, love watching others and jumping on them whenever they make a mistake. 

Chris Kirkland said it was worse than racism xD Why are the news speaking to Kirkland in the first place? Massively overblown. His punishment is sufficient and people need to move on.

Tbh the kick wasn’t as bad as the imagery of “Kurt Zouma boots cat across the kitchen” conjures up.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Danny said:

Chris Kirkland said it was worse than racism xD Why are the news speaking to Kirkland in the first place? Massively overblown. His punishment is sufficient and people need to move on.

Tbh the kick wasn’t as bad as the imagery of “Kurt Zouma boots cat across the kitchen” conjures up.

Shocked at a few of the insinuations from several on here to be honest. Because a Netflix TV show said so (must be true) he's definitely not a good human being and he would definitely harm people.

He's made a mistake, I'm sure he's apologised many times over. I'd like to think he's uneducated and not evil. His punishment doesn't deserve to be him being sent to prison, nor does it deserve to be him being sacked. If it was a repetitive issue then that's a different story, or if he had made several mistakes and not learned from them.

Like a lot of uneducated footballers before him who have made mistakes, I'm sure he will more than make up for it in the future and will no doubt be doing so for years to come. Positives will come out of this, whether that's awareness on how not to act.. or donations. Let's not wish his life to end eh.... and hope that the man can change for the good and learn from his mistake.

I'm just so bored of time and time again so many of us wishing the worst on people for any mistake they make. To end their careers, to lock them up and throw away they key. Sod that they have a family... sod the fact they're human just like us and make mistakes.....like all of us haven't made mistakes in our day to day lives before. We're just fortunate that our lives aren't played out infront of Camera's and millions of people.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Now you guys show up. I was having to make this argument when everyone was in full outrage mode. 😑

Yeah because you thought the kick wasn't intentional ffs.

I remember the days I'd go round drop-kicking pets on the street by accident. What a time to be alive. 

59 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah because you thought the kick wasn't intentional ffs.

I remember the days I'd go round drop-kicking pets on the street by accident. What a time to be alive. 

You're making things up again.

I said he wasn't intentionally trying to injure the cat. Not that the kick wasn't intentional. That's why I said he's an idiot for doing what he did and an idiot for thinking he was being funny. If I thought it was an accident, I would've just said it was an accident and doesn't reflect on his character.

This is why I hate people that get swept up by angry mobs. Only hear what you want to hear to justify having a pitchfork in your hand. Fuck you guys.

2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Shocked at a few of the insinuations from several on here to be honest. Because a Netflix TV show said so (must be true) he's definitely not a good human being and he would definitely harm people.

He's made a mistake, I'm sure he's apologised many times over. I'd like to think he's uneducated and not evil. His punishment doesn't deserve to be him being sent to prison, nor does it deserve to be him being sacked. If it was a repetitive issue then that's a different story, or if he had made several mistakes and not learned from them.

Like a lot of uneducated footballers before him who have made mistakes, I'm sure he will more than make up for it in the future and will no doubt be doing so for years to come. Positives will come out of this, whether that's awareness on how not to act.. or donations. Let's not wish his life to end eh.... and hope that the man can change for the good and learn from his mistake.

I'm just so bored of time and time again so many of us wishing the worst on people for any mistake they make. To end their careers, to lock them up and throw away they key. Sod that they have a family... sod the fact they're human just like us and make mistakes.....like all of us haven't made mistakes in our day to day lives before. We're just fortunate that our lives aren't played out infront of Camera's and millions of people.

Fuck off it’s not just a Netflix show that shows people who hurt animals are more likely to be massive cunts xD

They’ve taken his cats away and he’s been given a big fine by his shite club and lost some sponsorships. And people will maybe boo him for a couple of weeks.

Stop acting like we’ve cut his cock off and fed it to him just because we’re upset he’s done something cunty.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Stop acting like we’ve cut his cock off and fed it to him just because we’re upset he’s done something cunty.

You definitely would if you could 😏.

I think he’s done something cunty, but I’m definitely not upset or emotionally invested in it. It’s the first time I’ve heard of him making a mistake. I hope he learns from it and him and his family have a happy life and we all move on. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fuck off you don’t kick a cat like that and say “but I didn’t mean to hurt him”

and if you do you’re a dumb cunt and shouldn’t be around animals

Yes, that's the point. He's a dumb cunt. Or at least that's a lot closer to the truth than whatever insane level you guys want to take this to where he has a mass grave of dead cats under his floor boards.

But pretending I said that the kick wasn't intentional was just low and petty from you guys. A shame. I didn't take you for the pitchfork type.

3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

You definitely would if you could 😏.

I think he’s done something cunty, but I’m definitely not upset or emotionally invested in it. It’s the first time I’ve heard of him making a mistake. I hope he learns from it and him and his family have a happy life and we all move on. 

Well to me and a lot of people it’s the same as if he’d drop kicked his kid, which I think would probably have more people outraged.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Yes, that's the point. He's a dumb cunt. Or at least that's a lot closer to the truth than whatever insane level you guys want to take this to where he has a mass grave of dead cats under his floor boards.

But pretending I said that the kick wasn't intentional was just low and petty from you guys. A shame. I didn't take you for the pitchfork type.

My point was that he’s a despicable cunt and yeah maybe he’s just “made a mistake” but it’s a pretty awful mistake.

And like I said earlier, it’s easy to twist your words when it looks like you’re trying to sweep evidence of him being a pretty awful cunt under the rug.

And that might have not been what you did, but it certainly fucking seemed like it.

• Subscriber

One moron, in this case Chris Kirkland, says something deranged like what Zouma did being worse than racism. Those people who are on the "less outraged" side of the argument use that as some sort of evidence that *everyone* who disagrees with them is being as ridiculous as the one moron (Kirkland). It happens every time in these conversations and the people at the fringes of the argument on each side (nobody here, I don't think) are the ones who bang on about it longer and louder than those of us who actual retain some perspective. This is how all of these debates end. Either you think Zouma deserves a knighthood or the death penalty and any opinion in between slowly becomes illegitimate (yes, I'm exaggerating but you see where I'm going here).

If anyone values perspective in this debate, you'll laugh at Chris Kirkland for saying something dumb and give it no further thought instead of trying to conflate that with what most sensible people think.

Just now, 6666 said:

That's a crazy thing to say.

I don’t think so. I don’t want kids and tbh I don’t like most people and especially their kids. Whereas I like animals a hell of a lot more than people.

But I’d never think it’s alright for people to hit kids because only cunty people think that’s alright.

Archived