talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kurt Zouma caught abusing a cat

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Cats should be banned to be honest. The majority of their owners are massively irresponsible and allow them to roam freely in the wild, where they become the top predator and kill millions of song birds every year. But the problem is, they aren't native, they don't belong in the wild and it makes them vermin pests.  Imagine if everybody owned one and just released them outside?

They either need banning or kept indoors and taken out on a lead like a dog.

Hi Kurt :) 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Cats should be banned to be honest. The majority of their owners are massively irresponsible and allow them to roam freely in the wild, where they become the top predator and kill millions of song birds every year. But the problem is, they aren't native, they don't belong in the wild and it makes them vermin pests.  Imagine if everybody owned one and just released them outside?

Cats are well evil, just lay there in your garden half ripping a birds head off 

Just now, Stan said:

Hi Kurt :) 

How? I don't agree with him kicking it. 

But they still shouldn't be allowed to roam freely in the wild, it's typical irresponsible human behaviour.

I've seen them kill small birds on many occasions with my eyes.

Seeing a Sparrowhawk grab and fly off with a bird the other week was great viewing, nature at its best. But not when someone's pet is killing everything it can for fun. 

The same people who own cats and let them run wild are against people hunting with dogs. Double standards.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

How? I don't agree with him kicking it. 

But they still shouldn't be allowed to roam freely in the wild, it's typical irresponsible human behaviour.

I've seen them kill small birds on many occasions with my eyes.

Seeing a Sparrowhawk grab and fly off with a bird the other week was great viewing, nature at its best. But not when someone's pet is killing everything it can for fun. 

The same people who own cats and let them run wild are against people hunting with dogs. Double standards.

I know, just the 'cats should be banned' bit amused me :D 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

They are only acting on instinctive though, so I blame the owners.

I love any animals but prefer cats, our daughter's cat Puddin is a house cat and never goes outside, we had a friends cat for a couple of days in this flat but she never went outside, the daughter had some pet rats about 2 months ago before 3 died and she adopted the last 2 out to friends but she never let them out for a run with the cat around.

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I love any animals but prefer cats, our daughter's cat Puddin is a house cat and never goes outside, we had a friends cat for a couple of days in this flat but she never went outside, the daughter had some pet rats about 2 months ago before 3 died and she adopted the last 2 out to friends but she never let them out for a run with the cat around.

It'll be like Tom and Jerry in their house when they are all at work/school :ph34r:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

It'll be like Tom and Jerry in their house when they are all at work/school :ph34r:

It would have been Puddin the cat ripping the pet rats apart or the 5 rats (all female) attacking the cat as a pack.

The daughter also has a pet Gecko but she will only let the Gecko out of her glass enclosure for a run when the cat is locked out of the lounge. 

I have no empathy for stray and feral cats in Australia. While I love my domestic cat, I'd have no problem if every cat in Australia was killed. They are an apex predator in ecosystems that developed largely without predators. Quite frankly anyone that lets a cat outside unsupervised shouldn't be allowed to have a pet

5 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

They shouldn't be banned but they should be kept indoors or only allowed out on a lead as you say. Letting cats go outside is irresponsible because they are predators that do a lot of killing and can devestate the local ecosystem. Also from the cat's perspective, it often exposes cats to greater health risks - not just "that they can get hurt" outside, but also by eating animals in the wild they can expose themselves to more diseases or they eat things like cigarette butts and other shit no animal or person should be eating.

Some people think keeping cats indoors is cruel, but if they go out they should be on a lead - which one of my cats likes going on walks (with a lead). While the other is shit scared of going outside (and that's the cat that's more violent and psychopathic and would probably be a ruthless hunter - so her being shit scared of going outside is probably for the best). And if you put a lead on her she just lies down on the ground until you take it off xD As long as the cat gets exercise indoors, it's not cruel and indoor only cats that get exercise and the proper nutrition live for a few years longer on average.

My 2 cats are the dopiest fucking animals I don't think they'd last 10 minutes outside by themselves, also. Seems like it would be cruel to let them wander around.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They shouldn't be banned but they should be kept indoors or only allowed out on a lead as you say. Letting cats go outside is irresponsible because they are predators that do a lot of killing and can devestate the local ecosystem. Also from the cat's perspective, it often exposes cats to greater health risks - not just "that they can get hurt" outside, but also by eating animals in the wild they can expose themselves to more diseases or they eat things like cigarette butts and other shit no animal or person should be eating.

Some people think keeping cats indoors is cruel, but if they go out they should be on a lead - which one of my cats likes going on walks (with a lead). While the other is shit scared of going outside (and that's the cat that's more violent and psychopathic and would probably be a ruthless hunter - so her being shit scared of going outside is probably for the best). And if you put a lead on her she just lies down on the ground until you take it off xD As long as the cat gets exercise indoors, it's not cruel and indoor only cats that get exercise and the proper nutrition live for a few years longer on average.

My 2 cats are the dopiest fucking animals I don't think they'd last 10 minutes outside by themselves, also. Seems like it would be cruel to let them wander around.

Couldnt agree more. My little bastard wouldnt have made it more then day in the wild.. the little guy would have rolled over on his back and expected a tummy rub when in danger. 

Australia has one of the most diverse, sensitive, and unique ecosystems in the world that is on the knife's edge of survival I'd rather have koalas and kookaburras than a couple of fucking feral cats. Not even dogs do as much damage, it's unreal how bad cats are to Australia.

And estimated TWENTY species are extinct due to cats.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Australia has one of the most diverse, sensitive, and unique ecosystems in the world that is on the knife's edge of survival I'd rather have koalas and kookaburras than a couple of fucking feral cats. Not even dogs do as much damage, it's unreal how bad cats are to Australia.

And estimated TWENTY species are extinct due to cats.

Isn't that mostly due to shit cat ownership? Feral cats are a real problem and that's why responsible pet owners should spay/whatever it's called when they take the cat's balls off, I can't remember, as well as do their best to keep their cats indoors.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't that mostly due to shit cat ownership? Feral cats are a real problem and that's why responsible pet owners should spay/whatever it's called when they take the cat's balls off, I can't remember, as well as do their best to keep their cats indoors.

It is mostly due to cats being perfectly suited to Australia’s habitat and having a huge population. Pet ownership leading to ferals is a minor problem compared to the wild population

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

It is mostly due to cats being perfectly suited to Australia’s habitat and having a huge population. Pet ownership leading to ferals is a minor problem compared to the wild population

I don't think it's exclusive to Australia that pet cats allowed outdoors and feral cats cause serious impacts to the wild population, though it might be more of a problem due to the cats lacking natural predators there.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think it's exclusive to Australia that pet cats allowed outdoors and feral cats cause serious impacts to the wild population, though it might be more of a problem due to the cats lacking natural predators there.

Australia was a closed circuit. Any introduced species here does far more damage than anywhere else. There were zero cats here, no lions, no tigers, no pumas, and even dingoes are an introduced species via Melanasia . So many animals have next to no natural defence against a terrestrial predator, cats have no competition. One feral cat is estimated to kill ~1000 animals a year in Australia. They absolutely eviscerate the wildlife and it is quite stressful seeing native animals torn apart by them, which I have seen.  

Australian animals could not cope  with the introduction of cats unlike other parts of the world.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

The guy with the pelts also needs shooting tbh

Like fuck he does. He is a weirdo and think the skinning is a bit weird but no weirder than skinning anything else but I'd rather have him than fucking feral cats.

These aren't pets, they aren't friends, they are monsters.  I don't look at them and see the same domestic cat, because they aren't. I don't think many would understand on here, nor do I expect them to.

You didn't grow up seeing birds, lizards, and possums torn to shreds for nothing.

Curious to know what @Toinho @Devil-Dick Willie @Harry think of feral cats

Archived