talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 3-2 Tottenham - Saturday 12th March, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png        VS      dcx8hug-6bbdc9f9-c40f-44d3-a073-a5350a65

Last 3 Meetings
30/10/2021 - Tottenham 0-3 Man Utd
11/04/2021 - Tottenham 1-3 Man Utd
04/10/2020 - Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham

Recent Form
Man Utd - LDDWW
Tottenham - WLWLW

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dier was totally to blame for that goal... instead of getting his body in the way and being brave he swerves his body out of the way as it comes in and takes his eye off the flight of the ball... I see it so many times from defenders these days 

• Subscriber

(I'm going to say this about every handball I see for the next six months so buckle up.)

Hahahahahaha as if this referee can give that without even consulting VAR and the Rodri handball against us didn't get awarded even with a VAR review.

It's just...us.

Make no mistake, this is a terrible United team, in terms of play we are the better side and we've controlled the game yet we still manage to be 2-1 down.

Liverpool, Chelsea or City would be out of sight, not simply winning.

This is mentality.

32 minutes ago, Tar-Mairon said:

It's just...us.

Make no mistake, this is a terrible United team, in terms of play we are the better side and we've controlled the game yet we still manage to be 2-1 down.

Liverpool, Chelsea or City would be out of sight, not simply winning.

This is mentality.

I'm not sure if its mentality. Those teams have better players than the rest of the league and so are better at taking their chances 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Best £80m we'll ever get. 

You've got to be doing something right to get a £80 million price tag especially as a defender. Even if it was to much he must have been at least good before.  I do feel sorry for him. Maybe the system doesn't suit him,maybe the pressure is to much for him at utd but I'm sure he's better than he has been for man utd 

• Subscriber

That’s our worst result of the season honestly. Just thrown it away 

That United team is dire, they were again today but somehow we’ve given that prick the freedom to score three against us. 

Mentality of this club is all wrong. Always crumble in the key moments. Doesn’t matter who the manager is, these players are mentally weak and scarred.

The team is so inconsistent. Yet there’s promise. Kulusevski is brilliant. 

Need new wing backs, centre backs and a centre mid though 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@...Dan @Asura @SirBalon @6666 I think a win tomorrow should really mean we finish above spurs this season. Then its between us and utd for fourth. From this position we really should get top 4 

It’s in our own hands and we rely on nobody which in football it’s where you want to be. Tbh, I don’t care about finishing above Spurs... That’s a small club mentality imo. We need to focus on becoming competitive for real which this season has shown that we’re seemingly on that road. I don’t watch Spurs bro, but apparently they weren’t very good.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It’s in our own hands and we rely on nobody which in football it’s where you want to be. Tbh, I don’t care about finishing above Spurs... That’s a small club mentality imo. We need to focus on becoming competitive for real which this season has shown that we’re seemingly on that road. I don’t watch Spurs bro, but apparently they weren’t very good.

Today? We were fine. Good in spells. Better than United. Poor result 

@SirBalon what I meant is that if we win tomorrow we have a good chance of eliminating spurs as a  top 4 rival. It wasnt about them in particular. 

It could still be very hard though. We have spurs and Chelsea away,  utd and liverpool at home. I think we have west ham away as well. Still a lot to do. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@...Dan @Asura @SirBalon @6666 I think a win tomorrow should really mean we finish above spurs this season. Then its between us and utd for fourth. From this position we really should get top 4 

Quite a turn around from that early season loss at Brentford. Before many others had struggled with the Bees. Arteta didn't seem popular with Arsenal fans & everyone else was tipping Arsenal to struggle, to some extent. Yet it would seem a shock to me if they don't get top 4 now. From this position. Whoever the games in hand are against.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 3-2 Tottenham - Saturday 12th March, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived