• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-0 Man Utd - Saturday 9th April, 2022

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

2 good saves from Pickford or shit finishing?

I thought the first was better diving to his side. The 2nd one wasn't as good as BT made out. It wasn't right in the corner.

On 07/04/2022 at 13:04, Lucas said:

From experience, on the rare occasions you look for a favour from Man Utd, they never deliver.

I can see Everton getting a result regardless of that though. With the way Man United are these days, they alwaya give you a chance.

I knew this would happen. 

Although, I will say, the goal was absolute jam how its gone in, it's lethargic defending in the lead up.

26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Getting rid of Matuc when we did, and for 50 million, still one of our better deals. 

You’re acting like it wasn’t 5 years ago you sold him. Can’t really compare him at 33 and with no playing time. And adding £10million as well is a bit bizarre.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I knew this would happen. 

Although, I will say, the goal was absolute jam how its gone in, it's lethargic defending in the lead up.

Good to know what would happen if shoot at a fridge though.

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’re acting like it wasn’t 5 years ago you sold him. Can’t really compare him at 33 and with no playing time. And adding £10million as well is a bit bizarre.

I’ve been saying this since the day he left. 

He was clearly on the decline and to sell him for what we did was still good business. No where near what he was before his leg injury in 2015. 

42 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I’ve been saying this since the day he left. 

He was clearly on the decline and to sell him for what we did was still good business. No where near what he was before his leg injury in 2015. 

TBF I don't think he suits a midfield two, for me he has been decent in a midfield three though older now. 

Man United have deep rooted problems,  Ten Haag may regret taking on this job which is nothing but a rotation job.    the correct move will be to persist with him and tear down and rebuild.   I look at that Man United team and see hardly anyone that I would want. 

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Man United have deep rooted problems,  Ten Haag may regret taking on this job which is nothing but a rotation job.    the correct move will be to persist with him and tear down and rebuild.   I look at that Man United team and see hardly anyone that I would want. 

They’re the M&S version of Everton now

• Subscriber

United are us but a bit more expensive and in red shirts.

I had a game myself this afternoon and had to take my eyes of the live scores at about 75 minutes and to be honest I wasn't really worried. And this is fucking Everton we're talking about.

But whatever, get in. That should have been curtains for Burnley and Watford today though if we hadn't been cunts midweek.

5 wins out of 7 at Goodison under Lampard is something to work with. 4 out of 6 if you ignore Boreham Wood which you should realistically. Let's do Leicester next and get out of this with a couple of games to spare.

36 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

United are us but a bit more expensive and in red shirts.

I had a game myself this afternoon and had to take my eyes of the live scores at about 75 minutes and to be honest I wasn't really worried. And this is fucking Everton we're talking about.

But whatever, get in. That should have been curtains for Burnley and Watford today though if we hadn't been cunts midweek.

5 wins out of 7 at Goodison under Lampard is something to work with. 4 out of 6 if you ignore Boreham Wood which you should realistically. Let's do Leicester next and get out of this with a couple of games to spare.

Leicester don't normally travel well

Archived