talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 0-4 Tottenham - Saturday 9th April, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p         VS      1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
03/10/2021 - Tottenham 2-1 Aston Villa
19/05/2021 - Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa
21/03/2021 - Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham

Recent Form
Aston Villa - LLLWW
Tottenham - WWWLW

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devastating in attack, front three in particular, but I actually think that was a bit of an average performance from Spurs. They got away with a bit there and glossed over it by being so efficient with their chances.

Villa really battered them first half after the goal, not sure how they missed as many chances as they did. Guilt edged one's too but that's football. 

Spurs were clinical, Villa very wasteful.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Devastating in attack, front three in particular, but I actually think that was a bit of an average performance from Spurs. They got away with a bit there and glossed over it by being so efficient with their chances.

Villa really battered them first half after the goal, not sure how they missed as many chances as they did. Guilt edged one's too but that's football. 

Spurs were clinical, Villa very wasteful.

Winning 4-0 without getting out of second/third gear might mean Spurs are getting good again tbh.

• Subscriber

Yeah, I think Spurs will do it now but I said this about Arsenal a couple of weeks back. I think Spurs are playing at a really good standard though, they have real firepower in that side.

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-4 Tottenham - Saturday 9th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ok xD

Look at the numbers… Since Feb in the league it’s not even close. 

Diaz for example has 2 goals 0 assists. Kulusevski has 3 goals 6 assists. #Levels

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Look at the numbers… Since Feb in the league it’s not even close. 

Diaz for example has 2 goals 0 assists. Kulusevski has 3 goals 6 assists. #Levels

Diaz has come of the bench most weeks. 

Look, I know which players I'd rather have mate. 

I understand that you love yours though. 

• Subscriber

The Reds simply cannot get their head around people holding the opinion that any footballer can be better than whoever the Liverpool player in that position is. Some of them were like this when they used to finish 5th or 6th mind so it's no surprise given their present day situation that you can't use any superlative without one of them sniffing it out and making it about themselves.

:whistling:

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Diaz has come of the bench most weeks. 

Look, I know which players I'd rather have mate. 

I understand that you love yours though. 

Ours are better, yeah. Agreed. 

Right now our front three are the best in the league. The amount of goals and assists between them since February is unrivalled.

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The Reds simply cannot get their head around people holding the opinion that any footballer can be better than whoever the Liverpool player in that position is. Some of them were like this when they used to finish 5th or 6th mind so it's no surprise given their present day situation that you can't use any superlative without one of them sniffing it out and making it about themselves.

:whistling:

Exactly. 

And on this one it’s just facts too. No one comes close to the numbers Kane, Son and Kulusevski have done since they started playing together in feb. 

4 hours ago, Storts said:

Exactly. 

And on this one it’s just facts too. No one comes close to the numbers Kane, Son and Kulusevski have done since they started playing together in feb. 

You have a fantastic front three mate, nobody is denying that. I'd just rather have ours if that's OK with you?

Hopefully someone really sticks a brutal one on Matty Cash next time we play them. 

Twat.

Due to the referee's complete inability to control the game and get a handle on Saint Stevie-Me's instructions to kick seven bells out of us, Doherty is done for the season with ruptured medial ligaments. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Gotta love fans of clubs who are about 20 points further back in the league thinking their players are on a higher level than either of the two best teams in the league over the last three or four years. 

There's literally no comparison. Best front three in the league since February when they started playing with each other by an absolute distance. That's what I said and the stats back that up.

277798504_381788083953824_7461150897124050057_n.jpg

Also Kane and Son are a pair are the best partnership in the history of the league. They are better. That is not the part of our team that lets us down.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

You have a fantastic front three mate, nobody is denying that. I'd just rather have ours if that's OK with you?

You can keep them. That wasn't what I said though. No one is touching the form of ours since they started playing together. 

Archived