Wycombe vs Crawley
Yeovil vs Swindon

Sunday 19th November, 2017
Championship
Leeds vs Middlesbrough, 13.15

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First leg of the inaugural 'Garry Monk's a cunt' trophy on Sunday.

Hoping the break has done us good, and refreshed us ready to turn things around. Strangely, given the opposition, I have a funny feeling we might be able to nick this one.

17 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Our away support this season has been brilliant, we've sold out again this weekend for Bury.

Really impressed by our away followings so far this season, again today there will be around 3750 Rovers fans at Bury. Interested to see what role Joe Nuttall has, my gut feeling is he will be on the bench ready to make an impact with 25-30 mins to go if needed!

Cracking win but by Christ did we have some luck and good goalkeeping. Brentford could easily have gotten a draw out of this (even win given the pressure they put on us), but when you miss an absolute sitter and then your opponents double the lead 2 minutes later, it's not going to be your day.

And here it is.

• Subscriber

That's actually astounding. How is it even possible to not score there?

That's the kind of incident that makes me wonder if there's match fixing going on. How the hell can you possibly miss that. He had it under control as well.

And the goalkeeping in Sunderland v Millwall is just xD

• Administrator
17 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Cambridge with a club record 7-0 loss at Luton this afternoon. Derry at risk again.

third time this season Luton have hit 7 or more goals in a game.

Wonder how many other clubs have done that and we're not even half-way through yet.

• Subscriber
On 18/11/2017 at 10:40 AM, roversgirl said:

Really impressed by our away followings so far this season, again today there will be around 3750 Rovers fans at Bury. Interested to see what role Joe Nuttall has, my gut feeling is he will be on the bench ready to make an impact with 25-30 mins to go if needed!

I didn't go but am i right in thinking we sold more than them yesterday? Brilliant if true, especially considering how poor our home support has been in recent years.

Disgusting decision. Thought we'd be sure to draw or even possibly lose that after that horrendous penalty decision. Thankfully we hung on.

Had we not, there would have been a lot of criminal damage done to my house hold.

2 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I didn't go but am i right in thinking we sold more than them yesterday? Brilliant if true, especially considering how poor our home support has been in recent years.

Yes we did! Fantastic support considering the how poorly we have performed over recent seasons! It sounded like a really comfortable win yesterday, helped by an early goal. Dack MOTM providing 2 assists and a goal, he is quickly becoming our most important player. There will be tougher games to come, but we've sometimes struggled against the poorer teams in this league so far. We're now in the top 6 with 2 games in hand with a big game away at Oxford coming up midweek.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived