Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Prince Harry is a lucky boy


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.

I think she's good looking but not as attractive as the vast majority of the internet seems to go on about. Maybe because her character in Suits annoys me quite a lot I find her less attractive because of that xD.

Either way, I hope that someone makes a big deal about the fact she's mixed race, as I can't remember a high profile member of the royal family marrying somebody that isn't white, sparking a completely unnecessary and fierce debate about it. Popcorn at the ready.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RandoEFC said:

I think she's good looking but not as attractive as the vast majority of the internet seems to go on about. Maybe because her character in Suits annoys me quite a lot I find her less attractive because of that xD.

Either way, I hope that someone makes a big deal about the fact she's mixed race, as I can't remember a high profile member of the royal family marrying somebody that isn't white, sparking a completely unnecessary and fierce debate about it. Popcorn at the ready.

I think the vast majority of people don’t give a shit really. If anything more people I’ve spoken to about it say “ok we get it she’s not white who cares, now shut the fuck up and give us a bank holiday”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think the vast majority of people don’t give a shit really. If anything more people I’ve spoken to about it say “ok we get it she’s not white who cares, now shut the fuck up and give us a bank holiday”

It only takes one person to mention that she's half cast (which apparently isn't okay anymore) rather than mixed race and someone will be right down their throat.

The floor is now open for Prince Harry and down Megan's throat related jokes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She may be mixed race but I feel the royal family would be more up in arms if it was a certain other type of race. 

Harry or Henry seems like a good lad so fair play to him! Hasn't stopped being on our news channels though. Fuck the Monarchy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think its Harry's revenge on his grandparents,  when you die look what the fuck I brought in to the Royal Family, A Black, Catholic, American with Irish, Dutch and African roots.    It seems the 2 boys after what has happened to do with their mother, they have been allowed to marry who they want. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It only takes one person to mention that she's half cast (which apparently isn't okay anymore) rather than mixed race and someone will be right down their throat.

The floor is now open for Prince Harry and down Megan's throat related jokes.

So what do you say for a mixed race but a quarter then? It used to be quarter caste but that’s not ok anymore, mixed race to me is half & half.  I suppose it’s 1/4 mixed race or 1/4 black? If you were 3/4 Black you’d probably say 1/4 white and vice versa (although no black person I know would identity as white over black) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

So what do you say for a mixed race but a quarter then? It used to be quarter caste but that’s not ok anymore, mixed race to me is half & half.  I suppose it’s 1/4 mixed race or 1/4 black? If you were 3/4 Black you’d probably say 1/4 white and vice versa (although no black person I know would identity as white over black) 

I think mixed race covers the lot? The chances of getting someone who is 50/50 exactly nowadays is rare considering that would require a "pure black" parent and a "pure white" parent. Maybe that's why they wanted to get rid of "half" cast :ph34r:.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I think mixed race covers the lot? The chances of getting someone who is 50/50 exactly nowadays is rare considering that would require a "pure black" parent and a "pure white" parent. Maybe that's why they wanted to get rid of "half" cast :ph34r:.

Yeah I can understand that, plus caste is an old term that has connotations that date back to slavery & social grouping I believe. I’d probably say we’re a generation on from that now in the UK, the kids I grew up with were mainly of Irish/British & West Indian descent so we’re 50/50 but their kids are all sorts now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forgive my ignorance but I always had some questions.......  how relevant is the queen and her family in the UK? We follow UK's parliamentary system in India and we have a prime minister just like you have one and he is the most powerful man/woman in the country. But what role does your queen play in country's politics and other affairs? For example, does she have the power to pass or abolish any rule/law by herself?  Does the tax payer have to pay her family any royalty money? 

I read some time back that they are in debts, is that true? How long do you guys think this practice of Royal family continues in future, since this is a generation of democracy (more or less) do you guys think the royal family will keep their status for long?

Edited by Asura
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Spike said:

My wife is only like 1/64th white and I'm 100% white. Where is my fucking medal? Cunce, the lot of you.

Ah you must mean the exotic pussy medal 🥇 here you go. 

2 hours ago, Asura said:

Forgive my ignorance but I always had some questions.......  how relevant is the queen and her family in the UK? We follow UK's parliamentary system in India and we have a prime minister just like you have one and he is the most powerful man/woman in the country. But what role does your queen play in country's politics and other affairs? For example, does she have the power to pass or abolish any rule/law by herself?  Does the tax payer have to pay her family any royalty money? 

I read some time back that they are in debts, is that true? How long do you guys think this practice of Royal family continues in future, since this is a generation of democracy (more or less) do you guys think the royal family will keep their status for long?

Constitutional monarchy however they don’t take an active role, more of a ceremonial position and popularity is high still. They bring in large tourist revenue 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

The author of that half caste poem should be locked up for being the biggest snowflake that ever existed. 

 

Ah that’s what it was, I just thought he’d had a can of Dr Pepper and got a bit carried away. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not anti-Monarchy by a long stretch, infact quite the opposite, but this whole thing surrounding the story and the hype makes me cringe. I couldn't give a crap that they're engaged to be honest which makes my post as ridiculous as the thread to be honest. Shouldn't have posted but all the rubbish of useles pages in newspapers and minutes on tv and radio has made me furrow my brow since it was released.  I'm on Victor Meldrew mode here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm not anti-Monarchy by a long stretch, infact quite the opposite, but this whole thing surrounding the story and the hype makes me cringe. I couldn't give a crap that they're engaged to be honest which makes my post as ridiculous as the thread to be honest. Shouldn't have posted but all the rubbish of useles pages in newspapers and minutes on tv and radio has made me furrow my brow since it was released.  I'm on Victor Meldrew mode here!

I don't think it is useless, it's world class propaganda. You will struggle to find better anywhere. The wealth of the royal family is dependent on the will of the people. For that reason they are a political entity. What political people do in public is agenda driven for the maintenance of their power. The royal family reinvented themselves as celebrities to survive.

It is sheer genius because you have the mass of the peasantry who don't care about the lack of transparency that surrounds the royal family. If they weren't popular celebrities there would be a lot more digging up of the dirt. There would be a lot more challenges to the whole landed gentry, but for now it's nothing but a few Guardian articles about HS2.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I'm not anti-Monarchy by a long stretch, infact quite the opposite, but this whole thing surrounding the story and the hype makes me cringe. I couldn't give a crap that they're engaged to be honest which makes my post as ridiculous as the thread to be honest. Shouldn't have posted but all the rubbish of useles pages in newspapers and minutes on tv and radio has made me furrow my brow since it was released.  I'm on Victor Meldrew mode here!

Oh I bet you love Spanish Royalty, I bet you have a set of fine commemorative China. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was pretty happy there was no post about it here because who really gives a fuck? So much coverage for something that doesn't really fucking matter.

Like Trump & Russian collusion 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...