talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ive only watched the first episode but it was an excellent start! very much Last Samurai vibes. Also they filmed a bunch here locally to me :) 

Awesome, that's good to hear! I'm gonna check it out when I have some more time, I just saw the first episode is well over an hour!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, nudge said:

Has anyone started watching the new Shogun yet? It's supposedly phenomenal!

I watched the first episode of The Regime today, pretty intriguing so far. Kate Winslet is amazing, as usual. 

Yes, loving it so far. getting last samauri vibes which is one of my favourite movies. do you understand what they are saying? :35_thinking: it's a bit of a pain having to read the subtitles but totally worth it :4_joy:

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 05/03/2024 at 19:39, Happy Blue said:

Yes, loving it so far. getting last samauri vibes which is one of my favourite movies. do you understand what they are saying? :35_thinking: it's a bit of a pain having to read the subtitles but totally worth it :4_joy:

I haven't watched it yet! Don't mind subtitles in general, though...

• Subscriber

Just finished up True Detective: Night Country (season 4) I really liked this one. A very different feel then the other seasons. Somewhat reminiscent of season 1 with the sort of supernatural feel, kind of like local superstitions going on. Jodie Foster was immense, her and her partner Kali Reis where both excellent. I highly recommend checking it out, it was only 6 episodes this time around. I dont know where I would rank it in the hierarchy of True Detective but Season 1 is still the gold standard probably and I dont think this was too far behind much like season 3. 

• Subscriber

I am really into Constellation on Apple TV+ now. 5 episodes in, and it's a very intriguing cerebral sci-fi mystery with a lot of interest concepts and ideas.