talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 2nd May - Roma (6) 4-2 (7) Liverpool (SF 2nd Leg)

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

James Milner is fucking class. And Lovren is alright, he's no Djimi Traore but he'll do.

To be fair to Djimi Traore, his rise from monumental fuckup against Burnley to Champions League Winner in four months was one of Football's nicest stories.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inverted said:

Watching Andy Robertson giving an emotional interview and I literally feel like I'm related to the guy.

Me too. He was brilliant.

Ive slated Liverpool, and still think they play like kida at times but they deserve to be there, the scoreline flatters Roma I think, they created far less than I thought they would.

Real Madrid will win the final, sadly.

Fuck does it matter to people that both teams aren't top of their league? Why is that used as a stick to beat us or Madrid with? This is a cup competition for fuck sake, yet people are going to disregard it because both of us aren't league champions? Get to fuck. 

We'll win the final.

2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

Fuck does it matter to people that both teams aren't top of their league? Why is that used as a stick to beat us or Madrid with? This is a cup competition for fuck sake, yet people are going to disregard it because both of us aren't league champions? Get to fuck. 

Well... It's called The Champions League....

I think you need a get a grip and stop posting in an aggressive manner at people that don't agree with your opinion.

2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Lets hope Arsenal can do the same tomorrow

pretty sure balon will come up with two pages long post to describe how brilliantly simeone's team defended which shouldnt be labelled as "parking the bus"  :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Tbf it was a shit rebrand, but that's nobody's fault but UEFA's. Calling it the Champions League when it's no longer a competition where you had to be champion of your league to play is already very stupid.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think you need a get a grip and stop posting in an aggressive manner at people that don't agree with your opinion.

Oh do you? Shame it wont happen, it's not just aimed at you either, heard that same cack on this forum ever since City and Barca got knocked out. The "champs" weren't fucking good enough, were they? 

18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The level of corruptionion in the Champions League gets clearer and clearer but who cares, football is already fucked.

Get out of the woodwork lads, the mighty Reds have made another final. This game in Kiev has turned out to be the biggest "which twat do you want to support" contest ever seen.

U ok hun?

Sorry, but if your input is "I'm upset that there aren't any league winners in the final" then what do you expect me to say, especially after that emotional ride?

It's a non criticism to have, but whatever. No hard feelings towards@The Palace Fan at all, I just don't agree with what he says. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf it was a shit rebrand, but that's nobody's fault but UEFA's. Calling it the Champions League when it's no longer a competition where you had to be champion of your league to play is already very stupid.

I agree with that, especially given the purpose of the tournament was to move away from a model which was unintentionally encouraging one team in a country to financially outmuscle the rest.

Anyway, let's not change the main subject here. It is what it is. Congrats to Liverpool, fully deserved and doing England proud.

Hope they absolute smash Madrid, a bunch of corrupt dislikable cunts that quite frankly, do not deserve the history they could create by winning three in a row.

And the bonus fact that I know several Man Utd fans squirming at the thought Liverpool lift the big one and literally praying their prodigal son does them a favour is hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Anyway, let's not change the main subject here. Congrats to Liverpool, doing England proud.

Hope they absolute smash Madrid, a bunch of corrupt dislikable cunts that quite frankly, do not deserve the history they could create by winning three in a row.

And the bonus fact that I know several Man Utd fans squirming at the thought Liverpool lift the big one and literally praying their prodigal son does them a favour is hilarious. 

I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this post.

I love English football fans, man. It’s one thing playing down the Capital One Cup or something when you’re feeling a bit bitter but to do the same with the CL takes a whole new level of petty.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 2nd May - Roma (6) 4-2 (7) Liverpool (SF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived