talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 2nd May - Roma (6) 4-2 (7) Liverpool (SF 2nd Leg)

Yeah people might say this Roma side isn't any good. But they're also the team that's performed the best against us in Europe so far and they knocked Barca out - so I think they're pretty good tbh.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rode our fucking luck but FUCK IT. IN THE FINAL OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOU CUNTS.

Fuck off that Ref and all. As if that was a pen at the end yoi fat bellend. 

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Streaks are there to be broken. Like Gini Wijnaldum not scoring away from home. Or Roma not conceding any goals at home in Europe. :)

Or Liverpool not losing in this season's Champions League...

It wasn't important though and the best team in this season's tournament went through. It would be for the best allround if they hammered Real in the final as far as I'm concerned :banana:

Coutinho will also be going for a treble :ph34r:.

Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

Or Liverpool not losing in this season's Champions League...

It wasn't important though and the best team in this season's tournament went through. It would be for the best allround if they hammered Real in the final as far as I'm concerned :banana:

Coutinho will also be going for a treble :ph34r:.

I hope we send him a medal with "You didn't earn this, you fucking snake" on it.

Just now, Cicero said:

The thought of James Milner and Dejan Lovern holding up the Champions League Trophy :rofl:

James Milner is fucking class. And Lovren is alright, he's no Djimi Traore but he'll do.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Inverted said:

This ref has been absurd.

All officials have been tonight. Some of the offside calls were terrible. 

Can't defend like that against shithead and co in the final. That was suicidal defending all game. 

I'm absolute gobsmacked that we've made it to the big night. Fucking pinch me ❤❤❤

For a neutral, as great as Liverpool are attacking, it does feel a bit of a non-final that it's been two teams who can't compete for their league title.

Regardless, this great for the evolution of Liverpool under Jurgen Klopp. Hopefully this is the corner turn for something special.

Fair play to Roma, they kept going and came back but the damage had already been done. Bad refereeing decisions did them in. 2 Liverpool goals from the first leg should've been ruled out and they should've had another penalty in this leg. Should be 7-5 winners on aggregate. Thank God VAR is coming in next season. 

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

For a neutral, as great as Liverpool are attacking, it does feel a bit of a non-final that it's been two teams who can't compete for their league title.

Regardless, this great for the evolution of Liverpool under Jurgen Klopp. Hopefully this is the corner turn for something special.

Just like 2012 with us vs Bayern. 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 2nd May - Roma (6) 4-2 (7) Liverpool (SF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived