The better place to talk football.

Champions League Final 2018 - LIVERPOOL 1-3 REAL MADRID

Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw some guy say this on Twitter, and unfortunately he's very right. If Real Madrid are 3-0 up at half time, everyone will bring up Istanbul. It will be unbearable. Times are different.

I've always had a soft spot for Liverpool in England though. I like them a lot more than Real Madrid. Hopefully Liverpool can prevent Real from a three-peat.

37 minutes ago, Paulo Dybala said:

Yes there's talk of Isco going to City or even Barca, Think he'd do well in both.

I think the Barça train has passed mate.  Barcelona tried last summer and there were serious conversations between both Isco (his entourage) and FC Barceloana. But the deal would've been practically impossible to accomplish. The only way would be fore him to move somewhere else like Neymar did and then try something which seems far fetched right now.

But there are serious problems between Isco and the club which seem never ending.  Whatever happens we get a chaos at Real of different grades... If Liverpool win, nobody will have ever seen the catastrophe that could erupt at that club and if Real win then we will have this piece amongst some other players.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Who's gonna put some red candles at their local church?

Please do it even if you're not a Christian!

no.

12 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Will he even start? Ronaldo will be decisive I think.

Going 2-1 Real Madrid. 

He could come on as a substitute, and strangely he has been more effective in that role this season. I've seen him change a few games around. Against lesser opponents, but still.

I'm shitting myself. Never been more nervous for a Liverpool game. 

Whatever the outcome, I hope we do ourselves proud. We can most certainly beat these lot, but their record doesn't lie. They're the favourites, and I'm praying to all the higher beings to let us put in a monster performance to blitz these bastards.

Fuck Madrid, and here's two fingers to the peopld who are backing them to be 'trendy'. If you had any romantic feelings towards football and how it should be approached then I don't know how you wouldnt back us as a neutral, but that's just me. 

Come on lads, one more hurdle. 

Just now, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

I'm shitting myself. Never been more nervous for a Liverpool game. 

Whatever the outcome, I hope we do ourselves proud. We can most certainly beat these lot, but their record doesn't lie. They're the favourites, and I'm praying to all the higher beings to let us put in a monster performance to blitz these bastards.

Fuck Madrid, and here's two fingers to the peopld who are backing them to be 'trendy'. If you had any romantic feelings towards football and how it should be approached then I don't know how you wouldnt back us as a neutral, but that's just me. 

Come on lads, one more hurdle. 

Madrid are not that good mate, we hammered them 4-1  ...close them down and you will win

Archived