Champions League Final 2018 - LIVERPOOL 1-3 REAL MADRID

Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

What?? xD  ..with VAR,  City would of gone through!   ..but i'm not bitter, i've already lit a candle for our CL winners Trophy   ..come on Liverpool :England:

That must have hurt? Burning that tattoo off I mean :ph34r:

Bale not starting is a big big call.

I'm surprised to be fair, been electric recently. Great show of confidence to Isco who might not have expected to start.

That said, if its tight and the gane wears on, what a player to use off the bench.

That's it from me till the end.

Just want to say my fingers and toes are crossed for you Liverpool lot @LFCMike @LFCMadLad @Dr. Gonzo @Mantis Toboggan M.D. @Harry @Mel81x @IgnisExcubitor @UNORTHODOX and the rest of you. It would be fantastic for England to have a club crowned champions of Europe. And wind up the United fans... xD

Let's just hope we don't have to see that fat prick Ronaldo taking his top off and posing at full time.

Over and out.

Varane has been fantastic.

Incredible to think Firmino will be on the bench for Brazil this summer. Shows their depth when he should arguably be starting. He's the best supporting forward in the world.

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 26th May - Liverpool 1-3 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived