Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Disgusting that. Sounds like there might be hope for them yet

Many people will have already started making alternative plans though so it may come too late for some

For a lot of people it's simply too late. The airline owes these people more than just a refund now imo.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Disgusting that. Sounds like there might be hope for them yet

Many people will have already started making alternative plans though so it may come too late for some

This has made my evening. Hala Madrid 

Real Madrid couldn't sell all their tickets. It's part time supported clubs like that reaching the final all the time that make UEFA dish out such low club allocations in the first place. Clubs with real fans lose out when they make it.

Really hoping Liverpool can pull this off on the night, and if they go for it like we know they can then it should be a cracker of a match... It would be just good for football if Pool could win this and I hope they go out and give it everything they have, all their passion heart, and effort... 

It's a great moment to step out for a final, especially at this level so hope they give it their all... 

53 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Real Madrid couldn't sell all their tickets. It's part time supported clubs like that reaching the final all the time that make UEFA dish out such low club allocations in the first place. Clubs with real fans lose out when they make it.

Real Madrid? More like Plastic Madrid.

• Subscriber

Someone at UEFA should look at this and go "Yep, no more big events for you till you get better with your infrastructure". Jokes aside, because we know UEFA will never do anything good for the sport, its silly that an airport(s) can't handle a 1000 passenger influx with timeframes pre-applied for and then leave airline operators hanging.

I read on the BBC that some supporters are going to fly to Romania and do a 10 hour drive up to Kiev for the finals. Imagine the hotel bookings that will go to waste as well. As a country you'd want to do more to get business than try and shun it away just because your airports can't handle a measly 1000 passenger infux when you knew a year ahead of time that this was where the finals were going to be. 

On 5/23/2018 at 16:17, SirBalon said:

I didn't know drinking alcohol and cheating on your wife was the righteous route to Allah.  But I wasn't going down that path... My one was more kenieving in terms of it isn't noticeable that Özil abstains from fasting when playing football as his laziness remains at optimum levels throughout. :ph34r:

I wish you wouldn't call Ozil lazy. You know he isn't lazy, he is a low-energy and unassertive character. He constantly places near the top of the charts in distance covered, but he just doesn't do anything with all that running; which in my opinion is worse than simple laziness. So my request to you; is stop being lazy! Call Ozil out of his unassertive nature, and meaningless running. I know that you know that I know that you know there is a difference.

12 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I thought they had sold all of their tickets but a couple of thousand got returned because they didn't have a direct way of getting there? 

14 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Strange! First time I’ve seen this happen to be honest. All the better then... Hopefully this helps the Liverpool support be more acute on the day. 

'pool supporters always travel well. You just know they're going to be there in full force and battle cry. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Paulo Dybala said:

'pool supporters always travel well. You just know they're going to be there in full force and battle cry. 

with all their shitty flags as well. some i've seen are cringeworthy and embarrassing

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Liverpool flags always raise a smile, one of the biggest cringe items in football.

pretty sure I saw one which said 

'in our family we all share the same bird' with the Liverbird below it but they clearly didn't see the obvious when making that one xD 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

with all their shitty flags as well. some i've seen are cringeworthy and embarrassing

Too many try hards and people who think they have to take a banner and they come up with something that is absolutely shite. The simple ones are the best

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Liverpool flags always raise a smile, one of the biggest cringe items in football.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Too many try hards and people who think they have to take a banner and they come up with something that is absolutely shite. The simple ones are the best

xD here we are

We've got better banners and songs than every other club, yeah there's some shit ones but not everything can be top notch. But it's better than waiving plastic flags or some other shite pre-prepares by the club's soulless marketing people, having a banner that's just got the club logo or says something like "[Insert neighborhood if local/country if not] + [Insert Club's Supporter group/Clubs nickname], chanting "who r ya" or repeating the clubs name the whole fucking match.

I think some of you are just being jelly tenor.gif?itemid=4422648

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We've got better banners and songs than every other club, yeah there's some shit ones but not everything can be top notch. But it's better than waiving plastic flags or some other shite pre-prepares by the club's soulless marketing people, having a banner that's just got the club logo or says something like "[Insert neighborhood if local/country if not] + [Insert Club's Supporter group/Clubs nickname], chanting "who r ya" or repeating the clubs name the whole fucking match.

I think some of you are just being jelly tenor.gif?itemid=4422648

Haha I'll agree with that. 99% of other clubs would be a St George's cross with 'Kev and Dave on tour' or something.

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 26th May - Liverpool 1-3 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived