talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gareth Bale Returns To Spurs On Loan

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Didn't Witsel come back from China to revive his career in Europe?

I think Bale is going to absolutely murder sides in China, even if he's not fully fit. Maybe there's a chance he makes enough money in China to where he doesn't care about money anymore (doubt it lol) and he'll make a triumphant return back to Europe.

True, but no one watched him, and while he might be an anomaly. I would imagine we could find more players that disappeared after moving to China than finding those that revived their careers. 

I do agree that he'll murder China. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

True, but no one watched him, and while he might be an anomaly. I would imagine we could find more players that disappeared after moving to China than finding those that revived their careers. 

I do agree that he'll murder China. 

Yeah I think we'll find more players who's careers as internationally relevant football players ended as they went to China, for sure. But that's because in Europe and to European players it's going to be a league you go to at the end of your career as a sort of "playing retirement" like the MLS is to a lot of top European players (a bit unfair to the MLS, but that's how it's viewed), or a league like the Russian league where you get talented young Brazilians forsaking the glory of football and just chasing a quick buck.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I think we'll find more players who's careers as internationally relevant football players ended as they went to China, for sure. But that's because in Europe and to European players it's going to be a league you go to at the end of your career as a sort of "playing retirement" like the MLS is to a lot of top European players (a bit unfair to the MLS, but that's how it's viewed), or a league like the Russian league where you get talented young Brazilians forsaking the glory of football and just chasing a quick buck.

I totally understand, and it certainly was that, but I think this is something that is slowly changing (I think). We are slowly looking like a stepping stone between the Central America leagues and Europe. 

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Ho Le fuck is there Sum Ting Wong with him? 

What a waste.... could have easily walked in to most sides in Europe. 

I fucken ate how this joke always gets me

Bale's agentJonathan Barnett told Sky Sports News: “There will be no makeshift deals to get him out of the club. Gareth is one of the best players on the planet. I can guarantee you he will not be going on loan to any club.

Unbelievable. Gareth, potentially the highest profile British player who dropped a tiny bit off the radar of many Brits when he went to Real Madrid to be a hero now drops off the radar in its entirety to go to China and play an irrelevant competition for a stupid amount of money. It's hard not to conclude that they guys a total fucking idiot or one who doesn't even like football and therefore couldn't give a toss who he plays for provided they pay the most.

That's the positive thing about China. It weeds those types of players out of the European competition so we don't need to put up with them. Good riddance.

• Administrator
On 27/07/2019 at 00:54, JOSHBRFC said:

Ho Le fuck is there Sum Ting Wong with him? 

What a waste.... could have easily walked in to most sides in Europe. 

Image result for go fuk urself chinese writing

Tilt your head to the right :D 

Heard the golf courses are shit in China. *

* Disclaimer - (that which I just printed is missinformation and should be taken as facts mixed with satire... The inoffensive type to any group of people)

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Unless Perez has got an offer from someone else, this cancellation doesn't make any sense. You were getting an unwanted player with obscene wages off your books, but now you don't want to. The only logical place could be United. 

Swap deal with Pogba possibly.. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Swap deal with Pogba possibly.. 

Perfect move for both sides. Both get a fancy new show pony so they can sell loads of shirts in Japan and USA who will also provide a few decent highlights for the end of season reel.

Football wise, a sideways move for both sides. Pogba probably turns up slightly more often than Bale but the downside of him is that he misses most of the season through shit performances and therefore takes up a spot in the team, while Bale misses most of the season through injury/golf commitments which at least allows you to put another player on the pitch instead of him.

Tough one to call.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Perfect move for both sides. Both get a fancy new show pony so they can sell loads of shirts in Japan and USA who will also provide a few decent highlights for the end of season reel.

Football wise, a sideways move for both sides. Pogba probably turns up slightly more often than Bale but the downside of him is that he misses most of the season through shit performances and therefore takes up a spot in the team, while Bale misses most of the season through injury/golf commitments which at least allows you to put another player on the pitch instead of him.

Tough one to call.

Bale’s about a million times more useful than Pogba imo, the only question mark around him for me is his injury record. With Pogba you have more upside, but aside from his time at Juve when he was in one of the best midfields in the world... or with France who are basically the same... it doesn’t look like you can get him consistently performing without an A list supporting cast

So the news coming in from the halls of the Santiago Bernabéu is that Florentino Pérez himself cancelled Gareth Bale’s move to China. Now everyone in Spanish football journalism is awaiting Zinedine Zidane’s reaction as he literally has no relationship with Bale.

• Administrator

What I've heard from a Spanish journalist is that Perez was hoping for a more conciliatory use of language from Zidane. Also that Perez doesn't share the same opinion of Bale. I think most tellingly is that with the transfer cancelled, Zidane has to hit the ground running in La Liga even more than usual. 

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.c6c51b842848ca2597c973b034e29a72.png

Family stop Bale China move: reports

Date created: 28/07/2019 - 16:51

Gareth Bale's family have blocked the Real Madrid forward's move to Chinese side Jiangsu Suning, Spanish media reported on Sunday.

The BBC also reported the forward's transfer had been cancelled, but not by the family but the La Liga giants themselves.

Daily newspaper Marca said those close to Bale have asked his representatives to look for clubs in Europe "before definitively saying yes to Jiangsu Suning's offer".

"The 30-year-old has until July 31 to give an answer to the Chinese side, with his agent, Jonathan Barnett, having reached an agreement with the club's hierarchy last Friday," Marca added.

Bale, who has been in the Spanish capital since 2013, was expected to join the Chinese Super League outfit on a three-year-deal worth £1 million ($1.1 million) a week.

The 77-time Wales international had been told by Real coach Zinedine Zidane he does not form part of his future plans at the Bernabeu.

The former Tottenham Hotspur winger came off the bench to play half an hour in Real's record 7-3 defeat to rivals Atletico Madrid on Saturday.

The Chinese transfer window closes on Wednesday.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190728-family-stop-bale-china-move-reports

• The title was changed to Gareth Bale - China Move Refused
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Why has Perez pulled the plug? And if he really wants Bale to stay he could have put his foot down before Zidane publicly shat all over him surely.

The rumours are that Florentino doesn’t trust Zidane. He didn’t want him back and bowed down to members pressure.

What @CaaC (John) has just posted according to the Madrid media is a smoke screen. The next week is going to be interesting.

• The title was changed to Gareth Bale Returns To Spurs On Loan

Archived