talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Final - Sunday 15th July - France 4-2 Croatia (France win World Cup 2018)

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandoEFC said:

That goal harsh on Croatia but to be fair to Pogba, he's had a good World Cup and arguably deserves that. Might be a dabbing show boating melt but credit where credit is due.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Nice finish that. Injustice has spoiled the game though.

Pogba's pass to Mbappe to start that run was almost as good as Paul's finish. 

@Spike actually I have a good example, and its all opinion based. Germany in 2010 for me were better than in 2014. Its a very close call and its unpopular but I thought they were a bit unlucky they had to face Spain who were arguably the best team of all time then. 

Just now, Blue said:

@Spike actually I have a good example, and its all opinion based. Germany in 2010 for me were better than in 2014. Its a very close call and its unpopular but I thought they were a bit unlucky they had to face Spain who were arguably the best team of all time then. 

That Spain team fucking sucked, they barely made the final but they were still the best team. They lived off Villa, 08 was better.

Just now, Spike said:

That Spain team fucking sucked, they barely made the final but they were still the best team. They lived off Villa, 08 was better.

I agree that they lived off Villa, take them out and they would have struggled a lot more. Perhaps slightly contradictory to my earlier point about the 2 players, so I'll throw in the towel there but some of them did perform more than certain individuals in this French team. Griezmann for me has not had a great tournament for example.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

That goal looked too easy. Can't decide whether it was shit blocking from Vida, bad positioning from Subasic or just a clever finish.

I think that's on Subasic, looked way out of position. 

Archived